chapter twenty seven

Giovanni went one a short trip and will return in a few days,he is returning the day of the Charity Fundraising Ball so I'll just see him there.

The shade has been sealed up and there are more guards patrolling that area makes me wonder how many entrances there are to the tunnel that leads to the underground warehouse. But seeing the movement of cars in and out it seems like they are transporting things to somewhere. It's been two days since my encounter with Mercelo,and I haven't slept a wink,the offer is really tempting but Mercelo fells to protect the witnesses he gets now ,what makyhim sure he will protect me , it's too risky, Giovanni must have somewhere working in Interpol,I used to watch many action movies to know what's going on. But the sound of freedom is really tempting.

Because of the many activities going on Anna barely let's me walk around alone,the house is crawling with Giovanni's goons Chocho isn't better, he's like a shadow just pops up and disappear.

But today I got the chance to walk around a little now that the number of guards has decreased. Anna told me we have an indoor pool that overlooked the garden so I'm on my way to check it out.

Giovanni's house is really big I haven't been to most part of it,I walk in a disserted hallway when I bump into a guard of stocky build and a little bit of a beer belly and ,half of his face was tatted. I didn't see anything wrong because most of the guards don't even look me in the eye ,until when I tried walk past him and he blocked me.

"Since when did the Boss bring around such a beauty",he says and tries to caress my face ,I slap away his hand and glares at him. "Don't touch and get out of my way!"

"A feisty one ,how much?",

" Listen if you want to keep your job , it's best you move out of my way",I impatiently say.

He grabs me , pressing me against him "you're nothing but the Boss's whore, what?you think because you're sucking his dick makes you precious?",he says fanning me with his horrid breath. I struggle to break free from his grip "let go of me you asshole!",I yell with tears rolling down my face.

"Yes ,let me see those tears ,I like it when they cry",he says and licks my face. I'm now screaming for help. " No one will hear you , I'm the only one patrolling this area baby",he says and pushes me into a room, that is crowed with furniture.

" Let go of me ,or else I'll let Giovanni have your head!",I struggle.

He raises his hand and brings it down on my cheek "A whore like you can't mention the Boss by his name",he says and shoves me to the table in the room ripping the back of my dress until my red underwear was exposed ,he  pressed his elbow in between my shoulders pining me in place.

"Help me, someone please help me!",I sob, "Giovanni! my god! please let me go!".

"Oh you'll be crying and moaning real soon he says as he fumbles with his belt and look around and reach for a n old rusty letter opener and slash him across the face.

"Ah you bitch ",he yells and holds the left side of his face,I try to rush to the door but he sticks his leg out and trips me to the ground "I'll fucking kill you little bitch!",he yells and wraps his hand around around my neck.

"I'll kill you then fuck you till you turn cold!",he says and spits on me just when I'm about to lose conciousness the door bursts open and someone kicks him off me.

"Oh Jesus are you okay?", Leonardo asks pulling me into his arms, I'm sobbing because I'm sacred and because I'm relieved.

"Pick one your life or your dick?",he says and draws his gun on the man.

"Sir please, she's just a bitch",

"She's Giovanni's women and you still dared to touch her ,now I don't like repeating myself your lif or your dick", Leonardo coldy says.

" Sir please...."the man tries to beg but a shot is firee and Leonardo shoots him in the pelvis. "Take him to the black room,and await Giovanni's arrival", Leonardo says,the color of the man's face drains .  "Call the doctor make sure to keep him alive",he says as other guards drag him away.

The guard learned on his way to the black room that the woman he dared to assault was actually the Boss's wife,the other guards wondered where on Earth he got the courage to do such a great sin against Don Giovanni,"kill me please!",the man yelled a the way dispite the extreme pain he was feeling from his pelvis "please kill me!",he begged and grabbed onto his Co-mate's pants.

"It's okay", Leonardo comforted me but I just couldn't bring myself to stop sobbing,"please take me away from here. He carried me bridal style and kissed my forehead "its going to be fine, don't worry".

He took me to his bedroom and asked Anna to bring me something else to wear,I was so shaken I didn't want to let go of him, so we stayed like that even after Anna brought me something else to wear I just sat there.

Leonardo received a phone call and because I didn't want him to go anywhere he had no choice but to answer from there "Yes I understand Giovanni",.

"Is that him,is it Giovanni let me speak to him",I say and grab the phone from him " Giovanni how can you leave me?" I sobbed.

" It's okay dollface, I'll be right with you now hand the phone back to Leo",he coaxs.

I hand the phone back to you Leonardo and after minutes of Leonardo just humming yes he finally hang up.