Chapter twenty

Ah I'm so hungry. I stretch and notice I'm in a very strange room, wait a damn minute am I on a plane?. What happened how did I get here?did Giovanni have me killed after I found his underground gun stash?  But my stomach rumbles which assures me that I'm alive. I get up but stumble,I don't function well if hungry.

I open the door and find myself face to face with a beautiful airhostess ,I guess I'm on a plane. "Right this way madam" she says and smiles,I just keep an expressionless face and follow her and the first thing I see is food which makes my stomach louder. Everyone looks at me after hearing my stomach which makes me blush red,the lady helps me to my sit and I sit there quietly.

I'm sitting facing Giovanni which makes things worse because I can tell he is upset. "Tell me why in the hell,did you get in the warehouse!",he yells and now I'm already crying.

" Why are you crying?",he yells now I'm sobbing,you can't blame me I saw what they did with that man plus I'm hungry.

"I'm... I'm hungry" I whisper in between sobs.

" Giovanni come on", Leonardo cuts in

" She's my wife"meaning nobody was aloud to say anything,"somebody get her some food and no meat" Giovanni barks orders at someone and in the next second I'm staffing myself with food.

After having my food ,I sit back and look around Giovanni and Leonardo are busy working on their laptops and Enzo is asleep. How can he sleep so soundly after torturing that man and killing him.

"How do you sleep at night?",I ask not noticing that I said it out loud now Giovanni's eyes are on me.

"How do you sleep at night knowing you drove my father to commit suicide and that you had my mother killed",I ask and all he does is smirk and continue working,I feel like screaming,like knocking down this plane so we'd all die but I know if I irritate him in this slightest he'll beat me up. And so I fight back the tears about to fall and just look out the window. It's good to be my dad's death anniversary and I want to get to speak to my brothers.

"Miss you have to wake up,the Boss is leaving you",a voice says making me frown and crack my eyes open. " What is it?",I ask the lady that served my food. "The boss said if you don't wake they'll leave you, he's already in the car",she says and I'm running out of there,I didn't realize when I feel asleep. I get out just in time to see the Maybach drive away and I chase after it, I'm still wearing the dress I wore before I passed out and barefoot because I somehow left my slippers in the plane.

I keep running and waving my hand but the car won't stop, it's dark and the ground is cold,I trip and fall then the car stops I look at my hands and see they are scratched up pretty badly and are bleeding my knees are scratched up too. The car reverses at high speed but I move away just before it hits me,"are you getting in or you like it on the ground", Giovanni says I fight back my tears and slowly get up and enter the car.

"You're an awful person Giovanni,a real jerk",I mutter.

" Careful with your words dollface I might get mad",he chuckles.

" What will it take to get my old life back?,I hate you and I hate living with you",I ask .

He stops the car and leans in and wraps his arm around my neck and brings me a breath away from his face "only a cold day in hell sweetheart,you belong to me,my property till the day you die", he says and forcefully kisses me,a kiss that shows hunger for what I'm not sure but the look in his eyes tell me that it's me.