chapter nineteen

I'm fucked I'm so screwed, Giovanni lights a cigarette and chuckles,which gives me goosebumps making my stomach hollow out.

He blows the smoke in the man's face and runs his hand through his hair "I must hand it to you bastordo,you did a good job double crossing me ",he say and punches the man so hard in the face.

"Please forgive me boss,I have a family,a wife and children",the man says.

Ha! Giovanni laughs and toses his head back then burns the man with the cigarette in his neck, making him scream in agony. He walks back to Enzo,who pours him a glass of whiskey that he drowns quickly,he takes the bloodied chain and wraps it around his fist then walks to the man.

"Please boss , I'm begging you,have mercy Don Giovanni",the man sobs making my heart squeeze painfully so much that I sob quietly,because I know how he feels like the same way I felt when I begged for Giovanni to take me out of that basement.

Giovanni punches the man in the gut making him cough up blood and pass out "ah this is no fan ,you played with him too much Enzo and left me out of the fun",he says and drops the chain to ground,the dogs that look like hounds from hell continue bark, I remember our security guards used to use Cane Corsos as patrol dogs when dad was still alive, these dogs are so aggressive and huge they'd eat a child live.

He takes out a knife and slices the mans left ear clean making him awaken and scream from the pain,,blood oozes out and Giovanni throws his ear to one of the hounds.

Without knowing it I scream out but quickly cover my mouth but I know they probably know I'm here because they all turn towards where I'm hiding,the bodyguards draw out their guns. So I come out from my hiding place and point the gun towards them.

"You bastards,how can you be so cruel, Giovanni you're the embodiment of the devil himself you sicko,let the man go or else I'll shoot you all right now and send you all to hell",I sob,tears and snot running down my face.

" Cazzo how the fuck did you get here", Giovanni curses.

" Shut up you son of a bitch,he has a wife and children didn't you hear, ain't you human!",I yell.

" You said it dollface I'm the devil",he smirks. Enzo who's hands and shirt are covered in blood just sits back and continues smoking looking like he is having a good show. Looking like a beautiful nightmare.

"God will punish you Giovanni,I won't tell you again let the man go "I say but they all just silently look at me Bone and Chocho have their guns drawn at me ,Enzo is a sick bastard who looks like he is enjoying himself and Giovanni looks amused.

"No can do dollface so put the gun down before I get mad",he says.

" I'm not fucking around,you bastards, release the man now or else I'll paint the floor with your brains",I yell, I know I'm hysterically crying right now.

"You know I don't have the patience,so put the fucking gun down or else there will be consequences",he says but I don't listen to him and pull the trigger .bang! Bang! I shoot near his foot "Figlio di puttana",he yells and moves away.

" What are you waiting for pezzo di merda!",he yells and shoves Chocho "le prendano la pistola!".

"why are you so evil",I sob "you're the worst !, you're a monster!,I hate you so much!".

But before I can shoot again I'm tackled to the ground by Bone who takes my gun away,but I don't stop sobbing.

"Enzo cut him down and feed him to the dogs",he says walking towards where Bone is holding me down,what he says enrages me so I'm thrashing, kicking and screaming. Bone presses me to the ground trying to contain me but I'm acting bat-shit crazy right now.

"Eyy careful not to hurt her pezzo di merda,and shut her up she's driving me crazy make sure to call the doctor so he can sedate her",he says and that's all I hear before Bone presses hard on my neck making me pass out.

Definitions

Cazzo- fuck

Bastordo-bastard

Pezzo di merda- piece of shit

Figlio di puttana-son of a bitch

Don't forget to follow me puttanas,p.s speaking from the heart ; )