Chapter thirty two

Nithia's POV

I just had a really bad feeling like something is wrong it being the day of the Fundraising Charity Ball isn't helping either I'm nervous and excited at the same time,not only with there be important and rich people I heard even some celebrities too. Giovanni called me early in the morning he looked like he hasn't been having enough sleep.

I went for a jog and in the afternoon after lunch Smith brought along stylists and makeup artists to help me get ready, I'll meet Giovanni there because he is coming straight from the airport.

"You're going to look beautiful Madam", Olivia says as she lays out my dress. She and I have gotten closer maybe because we're in the same age group. Smith is as expressionless as always and is typing away on her tablet.

I just hope I get to enter with Giovanni maybe atleast feel rest assured. The makeup artist began doing my makeup ,I wanted the fox eye smoky look and my hair up in a sleek ponytail and he did an amazing job. Couples usually make the dress and same color tie but Giovanni wanted me to match with my underwear and the color is red.

After hours of dressing up I finally got ready just in time and was escorted downstairs by Smith. Olivia got into one car with me and Smith in the other, Olivia was coming with me in case I make a mistake and don't recognize some people.For the first minutes of our drive I couldn't help but feel nervous,I felt like I needed a shot just to put me at ease. The building is lined with cameras and journalists, lights flash as the people get out of their cars,I fumble with my fingers as we wait in the back.

Time moved really slow maybe it's because I was nervous and was being feel a little wozy ,just then the car for opens and Olivia steps out but before I can ask why she got out someone gets in and I'm hit by a scent I'm familiar with and I didn't know I missed.

"Hey dollface",he says wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me onto his lap,I get a wiff of his intoxicating cologne. "Did you miss me?",he whispers sending shivers down my spine .

"Yes ",I whisper back blushing. He smirks taking my lips in his and stroking his tongue against mine.We stay in each other's arms as I catch my breath and stay like that until it's our turn he puts me back and the door is opened for him by Flavio.