seventeen

Don't forget to like and follow me

I clear the plate and take a sip of the orange juice, Giovanni takes a napkin and cleans the corner of my mouth all the while looking deep into my eyes, making my throat run dry.

He kisses the corner of my mouth before putting me on his lap,now so that I'm straddling him and deepens the kiss. His hand brushes against my breast on it way up making my nipples harden. He wraps his hand around my throat and whispers in my ear "you don't how much I'd like to see your mother's face as she sees her daughter scream out my name, it's a pity that bitch had to die", and his words are like a switch that clear my head and make me realise what is happening.

I try to push him away but he holds me tight," on you knees piccola cagna",he commands.

" I'm not one for communal dick",I spit at him and he pushes me to the ground " there she is , you've been too quiet",he says.

" You really are a bastard ain't you, I'm not going to like something that has been up different women's asses and might be infested with disease", and he slaps me across the face.And rolls my hair around his fist.

He looks deep into my eyes and I can see his eyes darken and his jaw tick and this makes me blink anxiously.

"Listen here you little slut, you'll do as I say own your own or else I'll force you and you know I can or maybe spending time with mother's dearest in the basement and you want to be with Mason's corpse instead and I know a lot of rich men that fancy young boys and your brother Nick is just the candidate",he says and pushes me to the ground,he leans back and just stares at me "put that sharp tongue into good use".

I unbuckle his belt and open his jeans and take out the bit of flesh that is almost upright, and give it a few strokes and give the tip a lick making him take a deep breath.

He gets up and puts his hand against the glass,I take him into my mouth only for him to slam into hitting the back of my throat with a moan "Ah yes,you have a sweet little mouth dollface",and pauses.

He begins wildy fucking my face , pounding against my chin till his touching the back of my face ,he squeezes my cheeks and moans . He continues to relentlessly slam into my mouth making my eyes water due to the lack of air "breath through your nose dollface",he groans.

And I hate to say it but my panties shamelessly become damp as I hear him moan and groan and continue pounding into my mouth,I feel like reaching my fingers into my underwear and get rid of the arch. But just as I try to slip my fingers he stops me and warns "don't you dare try and releive yourself, you're not allowed to touch yourself".

It hard to breathe and I'm soaking wet,just when I feel like I'm about to pass out due to lack of air,I feel him shoot his hot seed down my throat "swallow it dollface,every last drop",he says with difficulty as his buttocks vibrate due to the intensity and his flesh flexes in my mouth.

"That's it,good girl",he says and touches the corner of my mouth with his thumb " you look beautiful,you don't know how hard I'm trying not to bend you over my table and pound into you",his husky voice says and helps me get up and pins me to the glass,all I'm wishing for is just a little friction.

He shoves his hand into my leggings and his thumb circles my clit,yes this is what I wanted,I hold in my moan because it will take a cold day in hell for me to show that he's making me feel good.

Ah ,a moan escapes my lips and he smirks and plunges two of his fingers in me but as quickly as he entered them he removes them and I look at him accusingly,he chuckles and licks them dry ,"remember don't touch yourself dollface,now get the hell out of my office",he says.

" Fuck you , asshole",I push him away.

"You've broken one rule, dollface",he says .

" Piss off, pervert",I flip him off and get out of his study and stump to my room. I find Anna who I chase out and take a shower. I let the hot water fall through my hair. I look at my feet while curse Giovanni in my head and I spot the shower head facing my pelvis making me squeeze my thighs and Giovanni's words play in my head,but fuck him he can go die I don't care ,so I turn it on and releive myself.