chapter eighteen

"Good morning madam, it's time for you to wake up",, Anna says and opens the blinds. Arrggg give me a break,I tossed and turned all night because I kept having nasty thoughts of Giovanni that bastard.

"You have to get ready because, you're having breakfast with the Master",she says and I jot up quickly.

" Why I never have breakfast with them",I complain besides I don't want to face Giovanni's bipolar ass. But I know I have to ,who knows how he'll punish me.She picks out a little black dress and some heels, that I struggle with.

We head down stairs and on our way down the stairs I come face to face with Camila and I can feel the hate in her gaze ,she acts like she hasn't seen me and walks past ."hold it!",I say "come back here".

"Camila I'm your boss, even the bodyguards stop to greet me,who do you think you are,to walk past me",I say.

" I'm sorry,I didn't see you",she mocks.

" Anna who's in charge of the household at the moment?",.

" It's the butler,Mr Roman,he just got back from his vacation",she says.

" Good please inform him that miss Camila no longer works her and to please give her,her salary for the rest of the year", I say and watch as her collapses.

" You can't do that, Giovanni he",she mutters but I cut her off " ohh so he's now Giovanni,what because you have him some pussy,you think he cares about you,I bet he doesn't even know your name",I laugh and continue walking down the stairs. We are having breakfast in the garden and as usual Kendra is here, doesn't she have her own place I whisper to myself but loud enough for Anna to hear.

It's just the four of us having breakfast Flavio isn't here and I'm kinda disappointed he is the only person that is nice to me. Immediately I sit down they start having their food. Giovanni is wearing a white T-shirt that hugs his body tight and the tattoo on his left arm seals the deal and I can see that he is wearing blue jeans and his hair is a little messy giving me Greek god vibes.

"Careful sweetheart you're drooling",Enzo says, making me blush red like a tomato and did he just speak to me directly,I look at him and he has his eyes on me ,his brown eyes that look like chocolate,why are all this men sexy,to recover from my embarrassment I take a large sip of my cool water. Drink your water ladies, it's very important.

"You should pack up we're going to Cuba tomorrow morning", Giovanni says.

" Wait she's coming too, it's going to be a blood bath and bullets flying everywhere", Leonardo says.

" What blood?bullets?what do you mean?",I ask and look at everyone at the table.Enzo smirks and it looks like he's looking forward to whatever will happen in Cuba."shit up non of this concerns,I already told only speak if asked to", Giovanni snaps" and Kendra you're coming too", and just for a moment there I thought I saw worry flash in her eyes. Just what is going on whats going to happen in Cuba and I thought I should tell Giovanni but I seem not to know where my passport is but hey I only have to speak only when asked,so I just continue eating my fruit salad.

After breakfast everyone leaves and I decide to take a walk in the garden while Anna goes to pack my suitcase. I walk for some time and come across a shed that I decide to check out,it pretty clean with tool and what not and some old paintings that have the signature F.S on them,I don't pay attention to my surroundings and trip. It looks like a trap door,do I open it maybe it leads outside, I'm not running away I just want to check it out in case of emergency.

I go down a ladder and find myself in the middle of a dimly lit tunnel I'm scared of the dark so I go back up to grab a flash light that I saw back in the shed,now which way to go left or right. So I pick right and start walking,I walk for about 10 minutes and finally reach a metal door I push it open and squint my eyes to how bright the room I walked into and what I see shocks me so much I drop the flash light.

Money, lots of,lots of money, I've never seen so much money in my entire life,the place I entered looks like some kind of underground warehouse,I can't believe this I think to myself as I walk around I continue walking until I large wooden boxes and shelves with guns  and,lots of guns,I have to get out of here but as soon I I turn back I can't find the door I seem to have walked further into whatever this place is,I see nothing but shelves all around me,oh my God,this is it, I've seen what I'm not supposed to and so they'll kill me ,I know too much , I've seen too,I begin to panic.

So i grab a gun from on of the boxes,I can't die,I say and wipe my tear stricken face and continue looking for a way out of here.

"Ahhhhh please",I hear a man painfully sob and dogs viciously bark. So I follow the sound and find an open space I peep from where I'm hiding and see a bloodied man dangling from chains and the side of his face is cut across and he looks like he's been gruesomely beaten,his naked and in his underwear,his body has purple and reddish patches.

I almost scream out but cover my mouth as tears fall down my face,a man is seated on a chair and is facing him while he smokes and pours himself some whiskey.

Another door opens and Giovanni walks in,with the two bodyguards that are always with him, Bone and Chocho they call them.