Chapter twenty one

We drove for an hour and half  to a ranch,there were armed men everywhere, Giovanni said we're in Cuba ,Varadera specifically and we'll be staying here for a week because he has some people to sought out.

I wince when Giovanni roughly garbs my hand as he helps me out,he then notices my scratched bloodied hands and frowns,what is he frowning for I'm the one that had to chase after the car .

"Don Giovanni, it's so nice to see you",a voice interrupts us,a fat man walks over to us and smiles.

"Hello Chalo,long time no see", Giovanni says emotionless.

" Aiih who's this young lady with you",he laughs and eyes me disgustingly

" Just some entertainment I brought", Giovanni answers as we enter the house. They chat a little bit and the fat man does ask about all the scratches. We enter a large room and Giovanni cleans and bandages up my hands.

He reaches his hand out take any dress off which has me panicking and I know that he may hit me .

He takes my dress off leaving me in my red underwear,well most of my underwear is red maybe it's Giovanni's favorite color.

"One of these days I'll have you on all fours and take you from behind",he whispers and leans in pushing me on my back " I've been holding back for so long,  ", he whispers making my skin tingle and hairs stand.

"I should kill you for the sin of your mother but I want you shuddering beneath me and creaming my cock" he says and kisses me until I'm fighting for air. "sometimes I like it when you argue with me so I can punish you and make you pay for the death of my brother, sometimes I want you to shut the fuck up and obey me , I only wanted to be inside of you when you begged me to fuck you like a whore that you are,but I don't care anymore because I own you now and I want to be inside of you",

" I already told you, I'm not one for communal dick,I hate sloppy seconds",I mutter .

" Shhh dollface you don't get to say whether I fuck you or not,you belong to me",he says.

" Are you going to force yourself on me like on our wedding night", I snap at him making his eyes go dark and his jaw tick ,he pins my wrists together and stares deeply into my eyes.

"I'll touch you whenever I feel like,fuck you when I want to till you fill this ranch with your moans",he says and rubs circles on my clit applying a little pressure making me shudder that I can't help but close my eyes.

"Eyes on me dollface or I'll get mad and you'll never see your brothers again",he whispers my eyes shoot open and I'm now looking at his green lash eyes. He snaps my thong and the cool air at my rear makes me shudder again "you're already wet,you like the thought of me burying myself deep within your warmth",he says and rubs my folds in my wetness.

He thrusts two fingers in me making me arch my back and moan,he puts his lips on mine swallowing my moans,he moves down to my breasts sucking hard on the nipple while his fingers begin picking up pace as he thrusts them in and out of me and curling them.       "Let me here those beautiful sounds you're making dollface", he says and gives my other breast the same attention.

Something begins building up in me , something electric that makes me curl my toes as I toss my head back

"Stop!",I breath

"You're the one riding my hand dollface"

but just as I am about to reach my high,he withdraws his fingers and frees my wrists.

"No",I cry out and hold his hand with makes him smirk "in due time dollface",he says and walks out leaving me hot and bothered on the bed,I can't even finger myself because my hands are all bandaged up. I hate him so much I scream in my pillow,why am I feeling this way ,why is my body reacting this way, I should hate him,he had my mother killed, I do hate him but why do I like it when he touches me,have I lost my mind due to all the emotional stress and trauma he's put me through? Yes that should be it.

Giovanni is so confusing sometimes he's treating me like the daughter of his brothers murderer and torments me now he cleaned and dressed my wounds sometimes he gives me that hungry look like now. Arrggg this is draining and tiring me out,so I get up from the bed and change into the PJs on the bed and go to sleep.