chapter sixteen

At least I don't get to dress up , Giovanni said because I'm recovering I can where something comfy and I can see the disapproving look when I pick a pair of leggings and a hoodie and my black UGGs,I have them in about,six colors.

When walk downstairs I see Leonardo and Kendra in a conversation and as usual Enzo is his quiet self we lock eyes and I look away. Kendra always sits next to Giovanni whenever she has dinner with us but I see that the seat next to Giovanni is empty,well that's not my business so take my seat and have a drink if my water.

"Oh hello Nithia,I see you're well", Kendra says.

" Ah little miss firehead,how have you been",I say and smile,Anna clears her throat and I know it's my warning to behave myself. So I take a deep breath and imaginary roll my eyes. "Pardon me ,how are you miss Pent".

"I'm okay thanks I see , Anna is doing her best with your manners",she says and Camila snirkers.

" Please miss Pent ,I suggest you watch what you say to Mrs Salvatore",Anna says putting emphasis on the Mrs Salvatore. And the smile on her face freezes.

Just then the door opens and Giovanni walks in with a Hispanic woman whose breasts are almost spilling from her dress and here dress is barely covering her ass and gosh that fake irritating laugh. "Oh Don Giovanni you're so naughty",she laughs,from her accent I think she's Colombia.

I look at Kendra's face and her face looks like it's about to crash but Camila her face is the worst,pttttf,I almost laugh and everyone looks at me .

"Mind telling me what's funny babydoll", Giovanni says as he takes a seat and the girl sits next to him seen she's now facing me smiles and says "oh hello there,Don Giovanni I didn't know you're into little girls when you come to Cuba I'll tell my friend who is a Madame to bring some girls for you",she says and puts her hand on his. Oh Cubian,I was close.

" Thats Mrs Salvatore to you whore",I mutter under my breath. Finally these two are here so we can begin eating.

"Giovanni who's she ?", Kendra asks.

"Oh hi I didn't even introduce myself,my name is Julian and you must be Nithia Don Giovanni's wife",she says and extends her hand." It's Mrs Salvatore to you",I say.

"So what?",she says.

" You heard it's Mrs Salvatore to you", Kendra says and glares at her,they look like they are about to bite each other over a man who does give a shit about them.

The servants bring the food in and my stomach rumbles, about time I say to myself and as soon as I see meat ,bile rises to my mouth and I throw up.

"What's wrong?", Giovanni asks but before I can answer I get a whiff of the meat and I throw up again.

"Call the doctor Enzo", Giovanni rushes to my side ,wait did I just hear worry in his voice,no i must have heard wrong .

"I'm fine ,just take the meat away please",I say and the servants take all the meat and clean up the mess while Anna escorts outside to the garden to get some fresh air. Images of the maggot infested body of my mother keep flashing in my head and I try to vomit but I have nothing to throw up.

Giovanni and the doctor come followed by Kendra, Leonardo and Enzo ah including the implant lady Julien. The doctor examines me and tells Giovanni that I'm okay.

"See I told you I was fine,it was nothing to worry about",I say.

Giovanni asks Anna how long this has been happening " ever since her punishment",she says.

"It's just a little meat what's the big deal, could you be pregnant?", Julien asks.

" If you spent four days locked up in the same room as your mother's rotting corpse you'd not eat meat too and no I'm not pregnant",I say and glare at her.

" Who gave you the right to speak this does concern you , you're lucky your father is a loyal client otherwise I would have put a bullet in your head for speaking to my wife that way", Giovanni says and tell a guard to escort her out and send her back to Cuba.

He dismisses everyone and I can see that Kendra is reluctant to leave but to still follows Leonardo.

"Come with", Giovanni says and extends his hand to me, I hesitate but till follow him to his office while he holds my hand all the way.

He leads me to the cough facing the wall that has been turn into an aquarium with sharks and sea turtles and all types of sea creatures,which reminds me it's been long since I had some sea food.

"Wow",I say and take a seat."you like it?",he asks and I nod my head. A knock is heard and Giovanni yells the person to come in ,Anna walks in with a tray with a glass of juice and a plate of chicken Alfredo. She sets it on the coffee table and walks out,I reach for the the plate but Giovanni beats me to it and begins feeding me. For each spoonful I take I look at his green eyes and my heart beats so fast,my favorite color is green,used to, at least before I met Giovanni but with the way I'm feeling right now maybe it still is.