author's note.

sorry to all of those who wanted an update, i'm sorry that i haven't. so many people have felt the need to constantly ask me over and over again to update one certain book on my account and being honest, it's super annoying.

i'm not saying that this is one of the books that people ask me to update. in fact, i love all the comments that you leave on this book. it honestly makes my day and i love how this is one of the highest-read books on my account.

with that being said, i've been pretty active on tumblr lately and i keep getting this idea to transfer all of the preferences and whatever batboy ideas i have swarming onto my tumblr account.

obviously i would have more free range to take more requests and do whatever so would anyone would be down to see more content of the batboys on tumblr?

i'll post stuff over here on the wattpad but keep it all like safe and holy for those virgin eyes but my tumblr is like my free those requests that some of you have sent me before.

anyways my tumblr is @/redhoodisms that's where I'll be writing a lot of oneshots and drabbles that go outside the context of preferences that you'll find in this book!

feel free to start dropping in some requests about anything you want of the batboys you've all been with me through so much to know the type of content i've posted on here but there's more free range on my tumblr if you wanna ask.

hope you all are okay with this and i'll see you more on tumblr and hopefully i'll get a chance to update on here soon!