first impressions.

( TOXIC ! )
first impressions!

dick grayson
→let's be honest here, dick thought that you were scary the first time you met. all that he wanted to do was to you ask you to dance and you were about to chuck the closest thing near you. dick wasn't too thrilled of the idea that you would throw a chair at him. he saw you as a hotheaded (gorgeous) person who didn't seem like quite the person to mess with. especially, when it came to putting his hand around your waist.

jason todd―
→jason thought you were pretty from the moment he laid eyes on you. his first impression was that you were a quiet person. but once he saw that you were on your fifth glass of piña colada he was quite intrigued that you were different from what he thought you to be. it was funny considering that you were quite loud and would always laugh at corny jokes. ever since that quick moment, he's been wanting to you know you more

tim drake―
→poor boy, his heart practically melted when he saw you. tim thought that you were beyond pretty and he was so embarrassed that he was such a mess. he saw you as a sweet, kindhearted person who cares more about personality rather than appearance. he considered himself lucky that you chatted with him after your shift and he was thrilled that you liked coffee too.

damian wayne―
→damian had no idea you were the competitive type. of course, he had seen you around in school, but he always assumed that you were shy and introverted. he was definitely wrong. you were cursing the hell out of him during the dodgeball game, not to mention when the two of you were walking down to the principal's office. he was sure glad that you two became friends at the end or things would have been worse.