•1•

There was something about the cold morning air that amused L/n Y/n. Maybe it was the playlist she played everyday walking to school.

Or maybe it was the flower shop she looked at as she passed. She loved mornings like this one, so calm. Barely people awake, middle of fall, and quiet.

The second year walked up to the big metal gates that framed her school; Inarizaki high. She was not exited about being there, but she pulled through.

The (height) student walked through the gates and almost into the school before she was caught in a hug by her two friends. 

"Y/n-Chan!" The two girls beamed at the same time.

"Emiko, Misa. It's good to see you two." The girl looked at both the second years.

Watanabe Emiko was the girl with long carmel hair and golden yellow eyes. She was pretty popular and her favorite color was red, the color she always painted her nails.

Suzuki Misa had medium length dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was popular but not too popular and her favorite color was green. She was what you would call organized and aesthetically pleasing.

Together, they formed the friend group that knocked down Inarizaki. Emiko was the one that everyone fell for, Y/n tried to go unnoticed, and Misa was the school's idol. Everyone wanted to be friends with her.

Y/n used this to put the spotlight on her friends rather than her, but a couple times a month she'd have to turn down love confessions from both guys and girls. Which her friends thought was impressive.

The three went to their lockers before meeting back up at the glass sliding doors that headed back outside.

"Alright! Let's get to class shall we?" Emiko Beamed.

"Mhm." Y/n followed the two girls to their first class, which they had together.

After that class, Misa went to a different class. All three of them separated for the next class. Then, Misa and Emiko had class together. And a few classes later, Misa had class with Y/n. Y/n was glad to have a few classes to herself. She didn't hate her friends but there were times that Emiko could get a bit out of hand. Although that was annoying, it was the girls' bestfriend so they stuck with her. 

Y/n sat down with a thump, she was exhausted from being awake all night on her phone. Her two friends sat down as well. Emiko in front of her and Misa next to Emiko. They all sat near the back of the class. Y/n thought that was necessary if she wanted to get away with doing whatever she wanted. Which also meant that she chose the seat in the corner of the room so that it was confirmed she could do whatever she wanted.

The brunette girl turned around to look at Y/n, "Hey y/n-Chan, Emi-Chan. Wanna hang out with me and some friends tomorrow?"

Y/n groaned, "That's my Saturday though, that's supposed to be the day I sleep all day long."

Emiko rolled her eyes playfully, "You need a change of pace y/n! How else are you supposed to Get anything done?"

"I dunno."

"Y/n your coming. I'm not taking no for an answer." Misa smiled.

"Fine."

The two girls smiled. "Good." Misa giggled. The teacher came into the room, causing the class to turn their attention towards her as she greeted the class with a warm, "Hello class." And a smile as she began her lesson.

The lesson that dragged on until poor Y/n got so bored she started drawing on herself. The bell finally rang and Y/n was free. She got up, dusting off the stupid skirt she was forced to wear with the school uniform.