•17•

You woke up, moved a bit. You were cuddled up next to Rin. He was below you though, his face nuzzled into your neck as he wrapped one arm around your waist.

You were laying on your right side, your right thigh draped over his waist. His hand was under your thigh, gripping it a little.

This sleeping position made you wonder two things: how you fell asleep and why he didn't move you.

Your thoughts were interrupted by soft groans coming from the male. He looked up at you, his hair in disarray.

His sleepy eyes met yours and it only made you fall for him more.

I swear this man is gonna be the end of me.

"You're awake?" His deep morning voice chimed like music in your ears.

"Yeah."

He moved his hand from your thigh to your shoulder, fixing the string to your spaghetti strap shirt.

"I'm tired." He groaned.

"Did I wake you?"

"No."

"Ok then I guess that's good."

He moved a little, kissing you on the cheek before leaving the bed. He walked over to the nights stand and checked his phone.

You got up and walked to the kitchen, he followed close behind. You made breakfast.

He left maybe an hour later, in a rush because his mother slipped on ice on her way to work.

••••••••••••••
"Hm I think Jake likes me." Emiko shrugged.

It was around 4 in the afternoon and you were with Emiko. She was putting makeup on herself and talking about guys she thought liked her.

She apologized after her whole meltdown from about a week ago. She said she was on her period and that her father was bothering her.

And that all that stuff she said wasn't true. But still, you felt she was a little more toxic than normal the past few days.

Her personality was always toxic mean girl but this was different.

"And he's like totally obsessed with me. Kinda like Suna." She continued her little rant.

"Hm?" You cocked your head to the side.

"Mhm, he's been texting me a lot lately. Asking how I am, offering to take me to lunch, all that good stuff."

She's lying, right?

"That's odd, he hasn't been off lately."

"Yeah wanna see?"

"Uhm sure."

She brought her phone to your face, showing his contact and some messages.

Suna

Hey wyd?

Nothing

Wanna go to the movies or something?

No thanks Im busy

Oh well.

Tuesday

Hey you free this Saturday?

Nope

Oh?