•19•

You felt your eyes become lighter and lighter. Your body went to grab someone who obviously wasn't there.

You sat up a little, looking at your clock, it read 2:42 am.

It took you about 2 seconds to realize, it was a dream, and it burned. You felt tears run down your cheeks and you didn't even know until one hit your hand.

That's what triggered it...

"I... I have feelings... For..." Tears stared to well up in your eyes, "Rintaro," The tears fell down your cheeks fast.

Your eyes felt like waterfalls, no matter how much you cried, they just fell more. It eventually stopped, your crying had seized. The tears stopped falling.

You felt your heat beating fast, you were thinking about him again.

I'm gonna tell my father, tell him who I really have feelings for.

You didn't know how, but you managed to fall asleep again, yearning for your newfound love.

••••••••••••••

You woke up to the fresh smell of waffles, it was a Saturday so you had no school and your parents had no work.

You walked downstairs and spotted your mother in the dinning room with your father, waffles on the table.

"Oh good morning Y/n! Good timing, you're just in time for breakfast, come eat!" She chimed.

"Really?" You cocked your head to the side a little.

"Mhm!" She pointed to your seat with a small smile.

You sat down as a plate of waffles with (all your favorite toppings) on top.

You began to eat the waffles and enjoyed them too, your heart raced as you cleared your throat, "Ahem, Father..." you looked to your father, who had his attention on you now that you had called him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I need to tell you something, something I've been meaning to tell you.." your nerves shot up, "I- I can't get back with Kane... I'm in love with someone else."

Your fathers eyes were hidden by his hair as he looked down, you could tell this would end up in an argument.

And it did, both of you ended up pretty angry, your anger boiled up inside you, basically screaming at you to tell him off.

You chuckled an intimidating, angered chuckle, "Why the hell do you think that you can chose who I have a relationship with?" Your glare became more deathly, "You act like I can choose who I fall for, who I can share feeling with. IF I COULD DO THAT DONT YOU THINK I WOULD'VE!?" Tears ran down your face.

For the first time in years, your father had seen you cry. He couldn't show it, but he was hurt. You looked so devastatingly broken when you cried.

He turned around, his back facing you, the calmness falling on his face, "Fine, but if he breaks your heart, don't come crying to me, I'm not going to help you." He said in a stern voice.