•12•

A/n: Omg we're almost to 100 reads! Tysm!!

••••••••••••••
You stepped out your bathroom after taking a shower. Your mother yelled, "Food's ready!" From downstairs.

Do I really have to eat right now. You rolled your eyes and walk down the stairs until you got downstairs. For once, you saw both your parents in the same room. Your father was sitting on a chair at the table and your mother was setting the table.

You sat down in a random seat. It was a bit cold downstairs but it was only colder upstairs. Your mother finished setting the table and sat down. "Thank you." You and your father thanked simultaneously. You then began to eat.

Somehow, the conversation about friends came up. "Oh! Y/n has a friend I met a while ago! What was his name again?" She brought up Rin out of nowhere.

"He?" Your father raised a brow.

"His name is Rin- or Suna." You mumbled.

"Why a he?" Your father asked.

"Because he's nice so I talk to him."

"How close are you?"

"I dunno. We're just friends though."

"Do you like him?"

"No."

"I'd like to meet him if that's possible." He stood up, bringing his plate to the sink, "Has he met Kai?"

"Yes actually." You we're relieved he didn't go farther than that.

But now you had to figure out how to get him to meet your father. Maybe a family dinner?

"Mom." You mumbled tugging the woman by her shirt sleeve. You had to mention something to her, alone, so you waited until your father left.

"Yes?" She turned around.

"I'd like to have Kai, Chiyo, and Yui over for dinner if that's ok."

"Really? Sure."

This way you can kill three thousand birds with one stone. If your father said anything to Rin, Kai would surely stop him. Considering Chiyo was so curious about him, she'd surely want to know more about him. She would probably ask you to have him over again but maybe if she got all the answers she needed, she would leave him alone.

You told your mother that either Tomorrow or the next day would be good and you would tell her when.

You pulled out your phone and looked through your contacts until you got to a similar contact.

You clicked the button that said Call

You clicked the button that said Call. As the phone ringed you opened your laptop and looked through some things you were working on in your Minecraft world.

"Hello?" The person on the other side of the line picked up. A familiar deep, lazy voice rang in your ears.

"Rin?"