•35•

Tw: Sa

You jolted up out of your sleep. Panting, another nightmare. You looked around your room.

Just a dream y/n chill it was just a dream.

You didn't want to wake Rin up. So you sat there trying to calm yourself down.

Am I still dreaming?
Am I awake now?

You felt tears Well up in your eyes.

Stop crying idiot.
It's not even that big of a deal.

But you still cried. No matter if it was a dream or not you still were hurt.

Thirty minutes passed like that. You stared at the wall like it was talking to you.

You wiped your tears before grabbing the bottle of melatonin on your nightstand. You felt something's, or someone's hands arms pull you back in bed.

"What're you doing up?" A sleepy voice asked.

"I woke up." You mumbled.

The tall male next to you moved so he could look you in the eyes. He turned on the lamp on the nightstand.

The boy got closer, observing you.

He knew something was wrong.
And that's what scared you.

"Wait were you crying??" He looked worried.

"No I wasn't."

"Tell me the truth now." He demanded.

"Yea??"

"Why were you crying?"

"Nightmare."

"Ohh." His arms snaked a round your waist pulling you onto him. Your legs around his waist.

He kissed your neck softly, "you're okay now I'm right here."

You rubbed the back of his head.

A few minutes pass, "You tired?" He asked.

"Yeah." You mumbled.

You both got into a comfortable position and fell asleep.

••••••••••••••
| That was just a small filler I got the idea from a dream I had a little while ago |
••••••••••••••

It went in for weeks with Rei. And it only got worse. Sometimes if he knew I wasn't paying attention to him, he'd move my face with his hands so I was looking at him.

You were sitting next to him in class when you felt a cold hand run up your thigh. You flinched at the feeling before you knew who it was.

"Stop... please..." You pleased but he didn't stop.

The hand went up your skirt. You felt tears well up in your eyes.

It went back down. For 7 minutes he stroked your thigh up and down. You'd never been more uncomfortable.

You had to sit through the whole class like that.

You counted the seconds until you could leave.

You met up with Rin in the hallway as always and acted as if everything was just fine.

But you felt him staring at you. And you could almost sense that smirk too.

What happened to him to make him like this.