•27•

There was something always different about the twins' house. It had a different vibe. It was huge, decorated well. They both sat comfortably on the couch with Misa close to Osamu. His arm was around her waist, playing with the strings to her cropped hoodie. Atsumu and Sakusa were also close. Their shoulders touched.

Kenma was on the floor, slightly bent knees, his switch sat comfortably on them. Kuroo was on the couch, he held a conversation with Atsumu about boyfriends that never want to do anything coupley around people.

You looked around and softly released you hand from Rin's. You tried to keep it on the down low that you two were a thing.

You sat down on the floor, kenma turned his attention to you.

"You're here?" His eyes widened. It reminded you just how much he resembled a cat.

It was cute.

"Yeah, caught this man outside too." You pointed to Rin, who was now talking to Osamu.

"Who's he again? Oh yeah that guy. Why'd you call him by his first name?"

"We're close."

"Oh? Close?"

"Shut up I know what you're thinking." You rolled your eyes playfully, "So what's up with you and Kuroo."

"Oh yeah we're dating."

"I know that dummy. You've been dating for six months already?"

"Mhm. Feels like an eternity."

You laughed, "I've been friends with Rin for eight."

"Friends? I thought you were dating?"

"We're not." You lied.

You heard an audible sigh come from your obviously annoyed boyfriend.

You did an exceptional job at keeping you and Rin's little secret. You thought you were both on the same page, But there was certain things he'd do, randomly kiss you on the cheek, put his arms around your waist, or his hand on your thigh.

You tried ignoring him but you didn't realize how much it bothered him having to keep your relationship secret from everyone.

You thought maybe today you just might tell the people at the twins' about your relationship.

It felt really fast though. It had only been a week since you got together. You thought maybe it was too soon.

But Rin didn't care how fast it was. He just wanted people to stop staring at you in the hallways or when you two would be out in public.

There would be times he wanted to grab you by the hips and look people in the eyes just to tell them 'See this? This is all mine.'

He wasn't used to going slow. His last girlfriend asked him if he wanted to be in a relationship immediately.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell of the twins' house.

Atsumu went to go answer it and later returned with Emiko.

You didn't pay too much attention to her and went back to what you were doing.

You played animal crossing with Kenma until you got bored and looked at your boyfriend. He didn't seem too interested in anything.

You could tell Emiko tried talking to him but had no success. He was visibly troubled. He couldn't tell if he was mad about you calling him a friend or if he wasn't mad at all.

"Hey, Rin." You tapped him.

"Yeah?" He glanced over at you.

"You ok?"