•6•

The pictures were embarrassing you wouldn't show anyone them. Yet, here they were, playing in them like kids in dirt.

You sighed and smacked a picture out of Rin's hand that he had picked up. "Ow what was that for?" He whined.

"You are a child." You glared.

"alright y/n that's enough." Your brother sighed.

"Oh there's a boy in my house." Your mother looked over.

"You're just now noticing that?" You grumbled.

"Oh hey I'm Suna Rintaro. The airhead is my Sister Suna Ayame."

"Oh it's nice to meet you! So tell me, are you the boyfriend?"

"No, just friends." He nervously chuckled.

Your brother just looked at him. Not in an intimidating way, but more like he wanted to figure him out.

"I'm L/n Kai. The girl over there's my wife, L/n Chiyo. " Your brother introduced pointing to Chiyo, who had zoned out looking at the pictures.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Chiyo." He poked his wife who looked up and smiled, "Nice to meet you."

"Y/n-Chan! Where's your room?" Ayame chimed.

"It's upstairs, Yui will show you. I have some toys in the hallway closet you can play with."

"Ok!"

"Kay." Smiled Yui. The two ran upstairs.

"Oi! You put that down." You warned Rin.

"What??" He whined

"I will expose you to this entire room. Put the picture down."

"What do you have to- ohhhhhh." He quickly sat the picture back on the floor.

He stood up and walked towards you whispering, "You won't."

"Try me."

"Oh my! Suna you sure are tall!" Your mom's eyes widened.

"Oh?" Kai looked over.

"Just look at the difference between him and Y/n!"

"He's around Kai's height." Chiyo observed.

You looked up, you didn't really pay attention to his height. You just glared at him.

"Well we better get going before Dad gets home." Kai stood up getting a glance at Rin.

"Yui! Come one let's go." Chiyo called.

The girl ran downstairs with her bag on her back. Ayame ran right after. "Come one yame." Rin called.

"Kay." Ayame jumped down the stairs.

The girls hugged goodbye and you put on your shoes. "Where you going Y/n?" Your mom asked.

"I'm going to Rin's house." You looked at the boy next to you also putting on his shoes.

"Ok! See you when you get back."

"Oh I don't have clothes." You ran back upstairs and grabbed a bag and stuffed a bunch of random stuff in it. Including your charger just in case.

You came back downstairs and set the bag down on the floor. You looked at your mother who had assumed you'd be staying the night.

"Bye." You mumbled.

"Goodbye mrs. L/n. Thanks for having us." Rin bowed.

"It was my pleasure." She smiled.