•36•

Tw: fighting, mention of sexual harassment

You were walked to every class with Rin. He made sure of it. Even if your class was all the way across the building he still walked you.

He also made you go to his practice. You got your seat changed so that you couldn't be harassed anymore.

You still got those creepy stares from Rei across the room.

"Hey~~ y/n." He cooed.

You didn't waste any time packing up, trying to get away from him as soon as possible.

"So why'd you move away from me? It made me a bit sad~"

"Stop it." You walked out the room.

"But I feel like we never get time together anymore." He slithered his arm around your waist.

"Oi get off her asshole." Rin smacked his arm.

"Rin..." you mumbled, falling to the floor with tears threatening to fall.

"She's not your toy so quit playing with her, bitch." He grabbed him by the colar.

"Just innocent fun." Rei smirked.

That's when Rin got mad, he punched him in the side of the mouth and dropping him to the floor.

"Jeez that hurt." Rei stood up.

The two threw punches until Rin pinned him down punching him hard enough to knock out a few teeth.

"Baby no more." You mumbled.

Staff eventually came and separated the two.

You didn't see Rin the rest of the day.

••••••••••••••
Rin's pov:

"And what's the reason for this one?" My mother started the car, I could tell she was mad.

"I had a reason." I grumbled.

"Rintaro you better have a really good explanation for this one."

"It was y/n again."

"Why- what happened now huh!?"

"She was... sexually harassed, multiple times."

"And you couldn't have told the teachers about this?"

"Teachers suck. Plus, they would have just told her she was being overdramatic."

"Was she?"

"Hell no! The guy was a total creep! He said things to her I can't even say out loud!"

"Rin calm down."

"No! The worst part is she didn't tell me about any of it... he scared her so bad she flinched when I went to touch her..." I trailed off.

She parked the Car in the driveway. We both got out and I stood patiently as she opened the door.

I took my shoes off and went upstairs.

"Three days huh? Sucks for me." I stared at the ceiling, craving y/n's touch.

••••••••••••••

"Rintaro! Door!" My mother called.

I rushed downstairs to open the door. My eyes met the girl I saw just earlier. An immediate smile went to my face as I looked over her figure.

"Hey mami what you doin here." I smiled.

"Came to check on you." She gave a sympathetic smile.

"Oh really?"