•34•

This was the worst thing you'd ever felt in your life. There was smashed glass.

Your boyfriend laid on the ground, blood on his shirt.

His father had a bat.

You only left to the bathroom for like two minutes. You rushed back as soon as you heard glass shatter.

And there he was, laying on the floor. Shattered wine glass next to him. He was bleeding from the head and his father stood above him.

"I hate you. You are no son of mine." His father insulted.

You were traumatized. But you had to act quickly. You grabbed the bat from his fathers hand and stepped back immediately.

"Oh it's you, Girl." He smirked, "You really are very pretty, for a high school girl."

"Get away from me!" You warned holding the bat in front of you.

"Ah my. You're even prettier when your mad. How did someone like my son pull you." He grabbed you by the waist.

You hit him with the bat. He fell to the floor.

"And you're strong. Oh my."

He didn't even get angry, he just kept that same smirk on his face.

"I'll hit you again if you try something!" You threatened.

"Please do-" he was cut off.

Rin had him in a choke hold, "Y/n dear, My mother called the police. Go down and greet them."

"I-"

"Just go."

You did as you were told and left the room. You greeted the police at the lobby.

"Where is he?" One of the police men asked.

"Up in room 412." You answered.

"Alright men let's go."

You talked to one of the police men and told him what was happening. He comforted you and told you everything Would be ok.

Rin was sent to the doctor. His father went to jail. You were both relocated to another hotel room.

You waited patiently for Rin to get out the doctors office.

He came finally. A small smile on his face.

"Hey you-" he was cut off.

You threw yourself in his arms, you hugged him tightly, "You're ok." You mumbled.

"Yes I am." He rubbed your head.

You drove home. The car was silent. You both weren't sure what to do next.

"Listen, he's not important anyways ok. We need to start going to school again." He clicked his tongue.

"Can we even go back to school?"

"I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. Plus, we really need to graduate."

"Yeah I guess so."

"It'll be alright. We'll be together."

"Yeah you're right."
••••••••••••••

A few days pass and you can finally go back to school. Rin goes back to practicing.

You finally got a chance to talk and catch up with Misa. She was so worried about you.

"Hey! Y/n you're back in school!" Emiko jogged up to the two of you.