•30•

YEAH WE HIT 15k THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOURE MY LOVES!!!

Sorry there hasn't been any chapters up, I've been trying to collect my mental health.

Tw: Smoking

Y/n's Pov:

This was a good day, the sun hit my face and the wind was soft. It was good. I didn't have to deal with my parents.

Well at least not for a little bit. I walked around at the park just enjoying the air. My self esteem wasn't in the dirt like normal. I put on something nice and just walked.  (It can be anything you want but in this imma make it a little showy)

If you have a certain religion or you don't wear normally showy stuff it can just be something you would be confident in.

Lately, things have been great between me and Rin. But we've been talking about letting our parents know about our relationship.

I have no problem with it if he's ready. If anything, I can move out. Im almost 18 anyways.

I unlocked the door and was greeted to the same old house. Same coldness in the air.

I did a quick search of the house, seeing if my parents were home. I went upstairs and did some homework. I laid on my bed. Head empty.

Eyeliner ❤️

Hey guess what?

Yeah?

I love you

That was random
I love you too Rin

But rn I seriously can not stop thinking about you

You're always what I'm thinking about.

Really? Tell me, how high are you?

Maybe a little high

That's what I thought.

Can you come over?

Yes my love I will be there soon

••••••••••••••
2nd pov:

You sighed, he was cute but this was the third time this week he'd asked you to come over. He didn't like smoking near you so he normally asked you to come over after.

One might he got really stressed and went outside to smoke a blunt. You didn't know and followed him.

He was a little shocked, but you didn't care.

Now he was a little more comfortable smoking around you. He didn't smoke often but when he did he normally went onto the roof.

That's exactly where You found him.

You knocked on the door and little Yame opened it for you. She smiled brightly and greeted you with a, "Y/n!"

"Hello Yame." You smiled softly back.

"You came to look for Rintaro huh?"

"Yes?"

"Well you can probably find him on the roof."