•13.5•

Tw: alcohol

Yes, this is a filler but also a 100 view
special.

Context: Suna is a girl, Y/n is a boy. Suna is Rin Suna, y/n is Y/n l/n.

•Rin Is Rintaro
•Y/n (your Boy name?) is Y/n
•Enmei is Emiko
•Mako is Misa
•Osaki is Osamu
•Atsuki is atsumu

••••••••••••••
The party was boring, you leaned against a wall in the back. Three girls walked in and immediately caught your attention. Two looked like twins, with either one having different colored hair. The other one had brown hair. She was hot.

She wore a skirt with ripped tights and a baggy shirt. The way you looked at her, the whole room could tell you were interested.

A girl walked up to you, she whispered something to you, "Enmei need you.."

"Really?" You questioned.

"Mhm."

You walked over to where Enmei was. He was drinking, beer in hand and two girls at his side.

"Hey y/n?" He asked, his words drunken and drawn out a little.

"Hm?"

"Are you gonna stand there being useless?"

"What're you talking about?"

He took another sip of beer, "Why don't you go flirt with the girls."

Had that in mind.

"I'll try."

The night dragged on. You didn't really talk to too many people, it seemed the brunette girl was bored. You thought it might be nice to talk to her.

"Hey," You walked over to her.

"Hello." Her attractive voice chimed.

"You um.. you seem bored."

"I am. I was dragged here, you?"

"Same. Seems I can't escape these stupid parties."

"I guess we're both here.."

A few months pass:

Suna's pov:

Walking down the street. I was thinking about my friend, Y/n. He was cute, I couldn't help but realize how much our friendship had changed.

We went from hanging out awkwardly, to him telling me things, his troubles. Turns out there's a lot more to him than what meets the eye.

Like his niece, Yui. She's cute and likes hanging out with Yame. I guess that gives her some company so she could stop bothering me.

But most of all, him crying, in my arms. It was the craziest feeling. I hated it. I wanted to just punch whoever had the audacity to make him like this.

Crazy right? Now we were sitting in his living room. The air conditioning was nice. What was nicer was the way he looked at me, or said my name. I loved it.

I didn't realize it but at one point our hands touched. He was so gentle.

He broke the silence, "Hey I have a question"

"Hm?" I looked up at him.

"Have you ever thought about... kissing someone?"

"I guess... why?"

"No reason, is it still considered a friendship if you no longer view that person as a friend?"

"I think so."

He hummed and mumbled something under his breath. It was weird he would ask me something like that out of the blue.

The next few days pass, it was beginning to be a little cold. We spent most of the time we had together skating or sleeping. There wasn't many things in between.

It began to get dark and we were walking back to his house. There was a weird feeling I kept getting from him. As if there was something he needed to say, but wouldn't.

When we got to the house, we walked up the stairs and he fell on the bed. His hair was all messed up and out of order. I sat down next to him. He sat up and looked me in my eyes.

"Hey um..." He stopped himself again.

"Yeah?"

"No-nothing."

"Oh... ok."

What are you hiding from me.

"Y'know... I'm not gonna be able to say it, I'm just gonna show you." He placed his hands on my hips.

I felt my cheeks heat up as he got closer and closer. He was even hotter up close. Lord please help me.

I felt his lock with my softly, I moved my hands to his chest.

It was probably the best kiss I'd ever received. We both enjoyed our lips moving in sync. I slowly moved my hands to his hair, playing with it.

We pulled away, since there's only so long you can kiss someone before having to get air. He smiled softly.

I felt his head fall to my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist. That night, we both fell asleep to music on headphones shared.

I wish I could kiss you for forever.

••••••••••••••
Hello.

This was a filler? Special? And something I really just thought would be a nice addition.

It has nothing to do with the plot. But yeah I just wanted to say.

Thank you so much for the reads! I can't believe we've gotten this far.

If you have anymore requests lemme know!