•3•

There was a cute vibe about the cafe Misa brought you and the rest of the group. It was pretty and organized.

Should've known that she would take us to a place like this.

The waiter came up to her, "Good morning Ma'am."

"Good morning. Table for six please."

"Ok follow me." The waiter smiled as he led you all to a table.

You sat down by the window with Suna right next to you, next to him was Emiko. She talked to him, but he didn't look too interested.

"L/n! Can I get your number?" Atsumu asked.

"Uhh Sure." You slid your phone down the table showing your contact information.

Atsumu took out his own phone and started typing the digits. "Ooh me too, me too." Suna did the grabby hands.

Atsumu slid your phone towards the brunette which he typed in your digits quick.

"Emiko?" Misa tilted her head looking at the zoned out girl.

"Your number?" Atsumu asked.

"Oops! Sorry!" Emiko grabbed out her phone and slid it across the table.

Your waiter came to get your orders. He took the orders and came back with the drinks then went back to get the food.

It was good too. The cafe was great in total. After you guys said your goodbyes and left Emiko and misa decided they wanted to stay with you. They were both was just planning to sleep over.

As you three walked home you talked about who she might end up with this year. "Y'know, y/n, I think Suna really likes you." Misa remarked.

"Mm I dunno I think he liked Emi." You mumbled.

"No he definitely liked you!"

"I dunno either, he seemed pretty uninterested in everything." Emi remarked.

"See? Someone reasonable." You pointed to your friend.

"Uninterested in everything but you." Misa teased.

You guys reached the house and luckily, your parents weren't home. You all went upstairs and talked about random stuff.

"I think I might date around this year." Misa remarked.

"What!?" You exclaimed.

"It's not that fun." Emiko added.

"Yeah but I mean what's the harm?"

"Getting your heart broken, or them being a really creepy stalker." Emi smirked.

"No way that's gonna happen Emi!"

You just sighed.

••••••••••••••

You woke up to someone leaning on your shoulder. It was indeed your friend Misa. Emiko was turned facing the wall. Her phone was out but it was turned off. You slowly lifted the girl's head, replacing you with a big stuffed animal.

You brushed your teeth and walked down the stairs and grabbed yourself a f/d. While you drank it, you remembered you had to stock up on some when you get the chance.

You saw a notification pop up on your phone screen as you were scrolling through your social media.

You opened it and it was from an unfamiliar number.

Xxx-xxx-xxxx

Yo

Who are you?