•24•

Suna's pov:

I walked into the door with Y/n, her mother was standing near the kitchen sink.

I didn't know much about her parents or their relationship. To be completely honest, I didn't even know the relationship between me and Y/n.

I want to be with her but I don't known if she feels the same. I could just be an escape for her. And what she said 'Friend' I'm not expecting her to call me hers but it still stung a little.

I caught a glance of her father's face in the living room. He was reading, completely uninterested in whatever his wife was doing. Meanwhile, I had a hard time convincing her mother we weren't dating.

"But you guys definitely should," she nodded grabbing me and her daughter's hands and placing them in each other's, "Just look at how cute!" She squealed.

She then dragged her husband off the couch, who didn't even get the chance to take off his glasses, to look at our hands.

"They do look like a couple." He mumbled.

"I know right!?"

He shrugged and returned to his spot. I didn't even realize it, but Y/n never let go of my hand. I don't think her parents noticed, but I did.

"Anyways, we're going back to Ali's?" Her father looked up at his wife.

"Yup. You kids behave, don't let us get any complaints by the neighbors. We're going up the street for a little bit."

"Mhm." Y/n nodded.

"Yes ma'am." I agreed.

Once the left, Y/n looked up at me, "What did she mean by noise complaint?"

"She probably thinks we're gonna fuc-"

"Just don't finish that sentence." She sighed.

I shrugged, sitting down on the living room carpet. She sat besides me, "I'm bored."

"I'm tired. I had to deal with the wrath of crackhead Yame."

"That's your fault, you shouldn't have given her sugar."

"I don't care, that's my mother who has to deal with her now." I rolled my eyes.

I guess in some way, I was still mad at my mother. For the past couple weeks, I've been a little mad at her. For one, she compared me and my father. I don't even like hearing his name. He's such a flee. Second, she then brought my father into my house, and now she doesn't even have the balls to look me in the eyes.

I guess that's what she gets. It might be like this for a bit. The last time my father was back I was 14 years old and I didn't speak to her for a month in a half. I stayed up in my room, I didn't eat, didn't sleep. Just sat there.

Talk about daddy issues.

"Wanna know something?" She asked.

"Yeah what's up?"

"My father has never apologized to me for anything until you came along." She smiled softly, "You really do brighten it up around here."

"How, I don't do anything."

"Misa said I've never smiled as much but when I'm around you."

I felt heat rush to my face from that statement. I didn't understand how someone like me could do that to someone like her.

She slowly, made her way to me. I pulled her by the waist, signaling for her to sit on my lap. She didn't object, her arms wrapped around my chest area.