•26•

"What are we?" The question seemed to come out of nowhere.

It caught you off guard. You knew somehow you two would get to this point. You wanted to be with him but at the same time you thought maybe you both weren't ready.

"Sorry If I'm moving fast it's just... I don't understand what we have going on. I don't mind being like friends with benefits or anything like that but at the same time... I have feelings for you."

You avoided eye contact, you were nervous but you knew how you felt. On the other hand, he didn't seem nervous at all. He looked at you with a black expression.

"I do as well. I just didn't know if maybe I was thinking too far into the future." You admitted.

"Yeah That's how I felt."

"I do like the idea of us being together." A light pink dusted your face.

"Yeah? So then what do you wanna do?"

"I think... I wanna be together."

He smiled softly, kissing you softly on the lips, "This means I get to call you my girlfriend?"

"Yeah." You chuckled.

It felt unreal, like it was another dream. It seemed like every time you felt sad or depressed he was always there.

And now you were finally getting together.

You were exited to see what the future could bring.

But now you were tired, you nuzzled against the boy's chest and quickly fell asleep.

"Thank you, Y/n." He whispered before also falling asleep.

••••••••••••••
(About 1 week later)

You and Rin were now together. You saw each other often.

Sometimes, Emiko would stare you down in the hallways or in class but you honestly just ignored her.

You still called Misa regularly. You seen sometimes Rin would get teased by his teammates when you passed by.

You didn't tell anyone you were dating. You just didn't think It'd be right that early in the relationship.

So now, you were sitting in class bored as hell. You couldn't wait until you could out of class.

You felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned your head and there stood Emiko. The blonde didn't seem upset or anything.

"Hey," She gave a fake smile.

"Hey." You mumbled.

"So, are you doing anything after school?"

"No, why?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out? Maybe we can go to my place?" You knew she had some plot to make you mad.

"No thanks. I'm probably gonna have Rin over."

"Who's Rin?" She asked, making you choke at your slip up.

"I- I mean Suna-kun."

"Oh, Suna! Why'd you call him that?"

"None of your business."

"Are you and him like dating or something? Because I think he might be into me."

What in the holy hell? First of all, he doesn't even talk to you. Second, yes we are dating you dried up tomato.

"Hm." You stood up to leave.

"That's a yes or is that a no?"

You left the room. Everyone else was still grabbing their things. You looked around the hallway, seeing if maybe you could find the man.