•33•

Once you got back to the hotel you went about your business. You finished putting the groceries up and went to lay down. You felt yourself sink in the sheets as you pulled yourself under the covers.

"What the hell y/n!?" Rin looked at you with an annoyed expression as he entered the shared bedroom

"What?" You rolled your eyes.

"Why're you acting weird?"

"I'm not just tired."

"You don't act like this when your tired."

"Glad you pay so much attention." You rolled your eyes.

"This is about that girl in the super market isn't it..."

You sat up in the bed and looked at him with a frustrated expression. You left the room and went into the bathroom before he got the chance to see you cry.

You sat on the cold marble floors and stared. You didn't even notice you were crying until you felt the tears roll down your cheeks.

You felt so stupid.

Why am I so sad they were probably just friends.

I shouldn't act so spoiled.

Your thoughts were interrupted with a knock on the door.

"What.." your shakey voice answered.

"Y/n. Get out here."

"No."

"Now."

You felt the firmness in his voice. Your body felt the need to open the door even though your mind didn't want you to.

"Y/n." He demanded one more time.

You slowly opened the door. He was standing right there. And he looked even more annoyed then a few minutes ago.

You attempted to walk past him, but it didn't work. He grabbed your wrist firmly.

You tried to get out of his grasp but that didn't work either.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's with you."

"I don't wanna talk about it Rintaro." You squirmed your arm.

"Rintaro?" He let go.

Now you'd done it.

You stepped backwards until you hit a wall. You walked away until you got to the kitchen. He followed you the whole way.

"I don't even know what the hell I did now your calling me Rintaro!?"

You threw yourself in one of the barstools.

"What's wrong with it that's your name isn't it?" You leaned against the counter.

"Not to you it isn't."

"I don't care."

"Tell me why your mad. It was just a girl."

"It doesn't even matter." You tried walking away but it didn't work. You were pulled right back to him.

This time you were forced to make eye contact.

"Stop." You tried moving.

"No."

"Rintaro!"

It didn't work. He was too strong. He now had both of your wrists.

"Tell me what's wrong with you." He growled.