•22•

Then what was the purpose of bringing me down to see him and then sending me back up here?

You sat down on the bed and got under the covers. Even the bed smells like him.

WHAT KIND OF COLOGNE DOES THIS MAN USE!? AND WHY DOES IT SMELL SO GOOD.

You almost laughed at your own thoughts. But then you heard something...

••••••••••••••
Suna's pov:

It didn't make sense to me, he didn't care about me so why show up out of the blue? 

Why did mom let him inside the house?

Why do I allow myself to get bent out of shape by that stupid old geezer?

I wasn't in my right state of mind, I walked back upstairs and quickly slid the jacket back onto Y/n's shoulders.

I shouldn't feel this protective but I do.

She wasn't mine, but I needed her to be. Just the right words.

Somehow that stumbled out when my father looked over to her, "Who's this?"

"Mine- mind your business." I slipped up.

Hopefully she doesn't notice.

She still looked as confused as ever. I didn't want to let her get stares from him anymore, really the only reason I needed him to get a glimpse of her is so that he could be reminded of what he didn't have.

It might've been a little toxic but I didn't care really. It wasn't like I was using her just to flex on my father.

I don't love her because of him.

Once I knew she was upstairs, I walked into the dining room. I looked my father deep in the eyes, "Now I'll ask you again, what do you want from me."

"I want nothing more than to see my son and daughter."

I slammed my hands onto the table and slid some books off it violently.

"You don't just come around because you can! You come around when you run out of money for blunts and the clubs and forget you have bills to pay!" I insulted.

"Well to be honest I really wanted to establish  a relationship with you but I was not expecting you to have a girl over."

"Shut up! I don't want to hear about Y/n right now! She's mine so keep your eyes off her creep!" Once again, the phrase, 'She's mine' was my only defense.

"What happened to the other girl, what's her name?"

"I don't have time for this, I can't yell too loud or it might-" I didn't finish my sentence before leaving.

Mom was incapable of saying anything. She knew she didn't have a good reason to let him in.

I walked back up the stairs, slowly opening the door. Y/n was in the bed, looking down. I sat down as well, tears started to well up in my eyes. I wasn't really sure why.

Maybe being overwhelmed, maybe it was him, maybe it was the fact she had to see me so angry. 

She noticed this and crawled into my lap, wrapping her legs around my waist.

The tears started to fall down my face. She cupped my face, kissing me on the lips softly, "It's ok, I'm here."

The tears just fell even more, I hid my face in her neck, sobbing softly.