•14•

I hadn't seen Y/n at all the rest of the school day, I zoned out looking at my ceiling, I wasn't able to get her out of my head. Why? Why was this stupid warm feeling in my throat whenever I thought about her.
••••••••••••••
Practice is so boring. It's too bothersome. I'd rather sleep. Something about me changed though, when I looked around the gym and found a girl sitting on the bench with her friends looking bored.

She was really attractive, h/c hair framing her e/c eyes about ready to pierce into my soul. I was attracted.

"Atsumu. Who's that?" I asked bringing my attention to the girl sitting on the bench.

"Oh that's Misa and her friends. I don't know the other two but the one with the brown hair is my childhood bestfriend, Misa." He explained.

"Oh cool."

"Why?"

"Just curious." I lied.

'Dang, so he doesn't know her' I mentally yelled.

After practice we walked to the group of girls and the first one to talk to me was this Carmel headed girl.

She was ok but she wasn't nearly as attractive as the girl sitting behind her.

"And your name?" I tilted to look at the girl.

"Oh me? L/n y/n."

Even her voice was attractive. Am I falling in love?

Haha yeah no. I just wanna be friends.

That went on for weeks.

Just friends. Just friends. Just friends.

Turned into months.

Just friends. Just friends. Just friends.

I think it's just now hitting me. I don't want to be y/n's friend. I don't want to just awkwardly hold hands like friends do.

I just want to be with her. So yeah, I am in love with her.

I just wanna be yours. And I want you to be mine.

I don't want Emiko, I want you. L/n Y/n, the best person on earth.

I stared at my ceiling as these thoughts started to consume me. Until I got a call, I picked it up not knowing who it was until I saw a face.

Her.

"Hey. Are you alright?" Y/n's cute voice asked as she tilted her head just a little.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I felt heat transfer to my cheeks.

"Ok... just don't get sick."

We continued to talk through FaceTime. We played a little bit of her favorite video game, which I wouldn't have downloaded it if she didn't tell me to.

She was so good at it too. After that we met up at the skatepark. The wind pushing her h/c hair everywhere.

I live for this. I love you.

Y/n.

••••••••••••••
•2nd pov•

You smiled slightly. At this point, you remembered when skating was just a hobby. Little did you know, It'd slowly start becoming an addiction. Now you craved it.

You closed your eyes for a little, feeling the wind hit your face. It was great. You didn't ever want this to stop.

It was kind of like the feeling you got with Rin. The way time stopped and it was just you and him. The way you talked to each other. Since a few days ago, you weren't feeling that good. After hanging out with Kenma, you felt better.

But this... this is what I live for.

"Hey let's go this way." Rin pointed to a trail.

"Yeah ok." You followed him as he skated up the trail.

It started to get dark, the moon was showing its face and the sun was bidding goodbye. The clouds faded from white to a purplish pink.

You rode on the trail as it got dark and the street lights came on. The air cooled, you both rode down the streets. The wind knocking around the leaves.

The moon shone bright, the trail went more downhill than uphill. Once you both were starting to get cold you went back to Rin's place. He grabbed a bowel of candy and sat down on the bed. You both had coffee (or some kind of caffeine).

Music blasted through his speakers.

Show me- by Bruno Mars came on. A familiar song you liked a lot.

(If you haven't listened to it yet I recommend it it's very good!)

You mumbled the lyrics, Rin caught on and hummed along as well.

As soon as it got to the part, 'Your eyes say amaze me but your lips get to ask,' he turned to face you, got closer and sung it in almost a whisper.

It was... hot.

This caused heat to transfer to your face. He didn't say anything after that. He just looked you deep in your eyes, like he was trying to figure out what you were thinking. You stared at his lips, waiting for him to say something.

So this is what we're doing? Drinking caffeine and eating candy after a skate sesh and whispering things like this to each other?

You tried to get that little voice out your head telling you to just kiss him. You softly sung, "No need to fight it when you know it feels alright..."

You saw a red dust his face as his eyes widened. He smirked a little, softly linked his fingers with yours.

You both felt yourselves getting closer to one another. Until, finally, your lips locked with his. something you'd both been craving for so long. You had no idea how much he wanted to do this.

This kiss was passionate. You enjoyed your lips moving in sync as you moved your hand to his hair, messing with it.

Once you pulled away your eyes widened realizing what just happened. You glanced to the side of you and blushed a little harder.

He said nothing, just tried to catch your eyes again. The song had ended, both of you unknowing of what would happen next.

Did I do that right? Did I make her uncomfortable? Rin tried shaking off the bed feeling he was getting about the whole thing.

You brought your knees up to your chest.

"Can i ask you a question?" Rin looked at you.

"Yeah."

"Was that alright?"

"What do you mean?" You tilted you head a little.

"Did I... make you uncomfortable?"

"No." You shrugged.

Oh thank god.

••••••••••••••

Ok ok I know this is like super late.

Worse than I usually am.

But... idk.

I've been like super busy with school and stuff and my grades are dropping sadly.

So this might be the last chapter you get for a while, at the moment.

Anyways, you got your kiss. Now go my hungry Simps!