1

——

——

It was pouring outside, the night was dark and placid. Warm scents of coffee greeted me as I stepped into the cafe.

"An iced Americano please." I handed the cashier my card, letting them swipe through the machine for me.

They immediate brought me my drink, I grabbed it and took a seat near the corner of the store, watching the stray tears trickle down the window.

The rain was getting heavier, I should head home before I need more help. I didn't bring an umbrella either. I stood up from my seat when I finished my coffee and exited the shop.

The cold tear drops poured heavily, making me shiver from the frozen tears that hit my scalp. I waited for the streets to clear, but because of the traffic I don't think it will soon.

I stood at the stop sign, waiting as the rain got heavier. Within seconds, I couldn't feel the heavy rain drops fall on my head? But it was still raining...

I darted my eyes up, an umbrella and a person next to my side. A boy, a familiar face...so familiar but unrecognizable. His black shirt soaking wet, the front strands of his bangs had water droplets plummeting to the ground.

His hair was soaked, his whole body was soaked. He ran his hands through his wet hair, giving me a vacant look...his eyes dark yet sharp hadn't left mine.

He was waiting me to accept the umbrella from him.

I snapped out of my thoughts and took the umbrella from him, "what do you you want? Oh. Thank you so much, you should get home quickly, you're soaking wet."

He didn't utter a word, he glanced at me up and down before crossing the street that finally cleared. I turned to my side, the sidewalk went green so I could finally crossed it.

—- SUNGHOON

I had a bad day today at the ice skating rink, my instructor scolded me for not getting them right. The day was hard, I felt like giving up. I fucking hate ice skating.

My mood was ruined too.

With my final spins, I ended my training. I stared out the windows to see it pouring outside. I grabbed out of the umbrella's from the locker and stepped outside the big building. 

The streets were busy, many furious drivers. All the street ways were blocked and cars were honking at each other.

my eyes shift towards the pedestrian side walk, where I saw a female soaking wet waiting for the light to turn green.

Though she was a very familiar person, one I got a clear look I recognized who it was. My best friend's younger sister, Suyeon.

She doesn't know me though, I know her because Jake always talks about what he does or where he went with Suyeon for the weekend

or just talks about that mutt Layla.

I didn't want her to catch a cold, if she did. Jake would have to miss out on school and take care of her because their parents are away.

I stared up at my umbrella before approaching her slowly, I raised the umbrella on top of her head while mine was getting soaked in the cold rain.

But she didn't seem to notice me, it took her a few seconds to comprehend what was going on. She seemed confused about why no water droplets were falling on her head, that's when she turned her head to the side and looked at me.

I was shivering, and my eyes turned sharp. It was as a really bad habit of mine, for my eyes to turn like that even when I didn't mean it. I was in a bad enough mood but I'll be honest, she's clueless...she didn't have a single thought going through her head.

"what do you want? Oh. Thanks, you should get home, you're soaking wet." Then she finally took the umbrella from my hand and bowed

I ignored her, I didn't know what to say and I genuinely didn't feel like saying anything. My job was done, I glanced over at her one last time before walking away home.

——

THE ENCOUNTER.

Flickerhoon is back :))  I decided to make this trope as...Big brother's best friend :)

As two introverts who don't know know how to interact or love, how will they handle being stuck together? Ice melting ice.

Because I know a lot of you guys have a crush on your brother's best friends...might just make this story you can relate to.

——