2

—— HOME

—— HOME

I silently closed the door, seeing my brother Jaeyun sitting on the couch. "Where have you been."  He gave me a stern look.

"The traffic was bad...and I had no umbrella it took me a long time sorry.."

"I was worried...Wait Suyeon is that Sunghoon's umbrella? It has a penguin on it and the initials are PSH." Jake got up, grabbing the umbrella out of my hand and observing it.

"Sung who?"

"Sunghoon, my best friend. He lives next to the cafe."

"Oh, yes some boy gave me this umbrella. He seemed in a pretty bad mood and he had ice skates in his hand." I tilted my head, waiting for my brother to give me a response.

"That is Sunghoon!! But I don't think you've ever personally met him...I didn't introduce him to you because he's a little bit...self centered."

"Self centered?" I raised a brow, what could be possibly mean by that.

"Let's just say, he's always in a bad mood. He's not very nice either, he likes keeping to himself so that's why I didn't introduce you to him. He's kind of like you, non social & sadly a bit bitter. you both wouldn't get along."

"alright, that's intriguing to know."

"You're in the advanced class, you're going to be put up with Sunghoon since they bumped you up a grade back in elementary school."

"How do you know I'll be put him then?"

"Because he's going to the same highschool as us in 2 days. School is in 2 days did you forget?" Jake lifted up a brow, shit...I really did forget. I frowned just even thinking about it.

"Then how do you know he'll be in my class."

"He's one of the smartest guys in the school, not only is he popular but he's also intelligent. That's how I know he'll get into your class."

"It's getting late, go to sleep.

"It's late for you too, don't think about playing video games. Let's go to sleep Jaeyun." I dragged my older brother from the couch.

—— TIME SKIP ( 2 DAYS LATER )

"Suyeon!! We're going to be late for school let's go!" Jake shook me vigorously, I shot my eyes and pushed him off with an irritated expression.

"What's wrong with you!! I nearly got a panic attack!" I sneered. Jake sheepishly chuckled "sorry...but get ready! Sunghoon is coming soon."

"Whatever."

After I got ready, I rushed down the stairs only to see the time being "8:10" we have 50 minutes left till school starts! That fucker lied to me!!

I darted my eyes towards the male sitting on the sofa, it was him. The hollowed eyed male from last night, the one with eyes that looks like it can cut through glass or is that just his resting face?

I take ahold of the umbrella he gave me yesterday and held it in front of his face. His eyes trailed up to my face, making contact with mine. "Your umbrella."

He took it from my hand and put it next to his side, "thanks." He quietly murmured.

"Well I see you two met, well you already met yesterday but you get what I mean." Jake giggled, I glared at the older male while he stared at me with a confused expression.

I pointed towards the clock, my sharp gaze getting even more harsh. "It's the first day, you do this every year I wasn't up for it this time!" Jake whined.

——