11

—— WEEKEND

—— WEEKEND

missed school for three days then the weekend came so it's practically 5 days off. I finished the whole weeks work in a day.

sunghoon stuck with us the whole week but now that I was kind of growing a bond with him. He didn't seem to bother me as much as he did before, just a little bit though.

"im going to the skating stadium today." sunghoon announced and jaeyun darted his eyes at him, as well as I.

"we thought you quit?" I tilt my head, bewildered.

"I did quit but im kind of missing it that doesn't mean I'm going to rejoin the team. That means I'm going to confront the coach."

"WHAT?!"

he thought he was slick trying to sprint out the door but Jaeyun and I glanced at each other and nodded sprinting towards him right after.

all three of us made it to the stadium, right when we entered we bumped into the coaches and they were all shocked to see sunghoon.

"sunghoon?! Have you finally come back to your senses child?"

"look. I'm going to make this very clear, I want to be in ice skating but not the competitive team. I don't want to compete anymore I just want to do it as an interest? and secondly, from the other day I apologize for my behavior but let me warn you, never EVER use my friend's name to bring guilt to me or to him?" sunghoon points at jaeyun.

"do you understand?"

the coach had no words for what sunghoon said, he stuttered and accepted sunghoon's request. "I won't be here daily either, just when I want to."

"damn you tell him." an unfamiliar voice cheered, "lee heeseung?" sunghoon's eyes widen, "what are you doing here in the ice skating arena?"

"just came here with all of the others for fun. Hey suyeonie, long time no see. How you hanging?" heeseung wraps his arms around mine, he was like a big brother figure to me.

sunghoon on the other hand stared all confused, he didn't know heeseung was close with me. "I'm good hee, you said you came with the others right? Where are they then?"

"behind you." another voice replied to my question and I turn around to face the 4 other boys that heeseung came with.

jay, niki, jungwon, and sunoo. i joined them in a group hug. "gosh you're acting like you don't see us in class?"

"I do but we're never all together, it's just you guys together but I'm never there when you're all together in school because of other classes." i exhale deeply.

"did you get better?" niki observes my face, "yeah, my temperature was normal since yesterday. I can finally come back to school." I responded along with a soft look on my face.

sunghoon stood there dumbfounded.

——