31

——

——

MIDNIGHT

i was in Hoon's room, I spent most of my time at his house. I also didn't mention that his family moved into the house right next to mine before graduation so we were next door neighbors now.

I'm in bed with sunghoon and I sigh. "What are sighing for yeon?" he tilts his head and questions me out of curiosity.

"you're going to be so mad if I told you." I giggle. And now he was extremely curious. "tell me!" he demands.

"can we... go to the roof?"

"no way, it's midnight and I have you in my bed to sleep next to. This is way better than going to the roof."

"let's make a deal, 100 kisses to go to the roof."

"how about 100 kisses for free." he folds his arms and grins. "I'm serious." i return a stern look.

"I'm serious too."

—— THE ROOF

"you brought me out in the rain." he huffed leaning against the wall. "some rain will do you good." i smack his arm and take a seat on the bench next to him.

"i'll be honest hoon, the main reason I like coming here is because something makes us talk about this relationship. Every time we come here we end up talking about each other, that's why it's so memorable. Just like the cafe, when I got out of the cafe that day I knew something was up. it was the moment I saw your vacant eyes in the midst of the sirimiri." I tell hi, viewing the sirimiri that was occurring currently.

"you were kind of my type back then, why do you think I tried avoiding you in the past?" his lips turn up, facepalming. "well that didn't work out now did it?" I tease.

"come on hoon, I kind of bothered you today so I'll give you what you want." I wrap my arms around his neck and puckers up his lips, as he leans in. I dodge.

"I meant staying in bed next to you and sleeping, let's go." I mess around with him, the male frowns and follows me like a sad dog.

i turn around to face him, cup his jaws and gently press my lips on his. "now let's go!" i tug on his arm, he makes that weird laugh that he always makes and headed down the stairs with me.

in just a few minutes we arrived home, as we open sunghoon's door. There Jaeyun is, laying on his bed like it's his own.

"what are you doing here?" I tilt my head and my older brother shrugs. "just came to pay a visit to my sister and my best friend." he replies blandly.

"why can't you do that in the day time." I groan, getting into bed besides him and sunghoon doing the same.

"it's our time together, unless you want to third wheel." i warn but yet again he gives that careless look. "I don't want to leave...I'm so bored don't leave me hanging. Don't you guys always have time together, what makes it different today? It's not like you're going to do anything."

"how are you so sure." sunghoon slightly grins and my cheeks reddened, I push him away and Jaeyun gasps. "gross." he grimaced in disgust.

"why do you always have to lie, you're so embarrassing. I should've left you at the roof when I had the chance." I cover my face with his fluffy blanket.

"it was a pretty funny question in my opinion."

"ugh you guys are so lovey dovey and kissy kissy that it makes me want to throw up all over this bed. It was great when you hated each other." Jaeyun folds his arm in aggravation.

sunghoon & I signal each other, and we both kiss one side of Jaeyun's cheeks.

"i take it back." he smiles.

——