13

—— FLASBACK FROM MORNING

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

—— FLASBACK FROM MORNING

last night was a blur, i woke up with my head on sunghoon's chest and my legs over him & when I woke up... He was already looking at me, unfazed, as if he already expected me to do this. The feeling of my throat squeezing in came to surprise me again and I got out of his bed.

not uttering a single word before dashing out of his room and that's all that happened.

——-

sunghoon and i were currently in class to learn about history. Our teacher was very old and the class was silent due to the boredom our teacher brought.

i felt my eyes closing and I didn't fight back, I allowed myself to fall asleep and my head banged against the desk. I was still asleep though.

sunghoon who sat next to me, rose my head up and placed my head on his shoulder. Gaining the attention of other classmates, "they're so cute." some of them whispered to each other. "i've never seen him like this."

he closed his eyes as well, placing his head on top of mine. Heeseung and Jay who were in the class with us took pictures, "...I'm going to be honest but I think she might be the answer to sunghoon's prayers." Jay muttered to heeseung, scrolling through the photos.

"he might actually be the one who might make it easy on his heart. I hope he opens up to her and doesn't mess it up." heeseung adds on.

THE LOVE GC —-

HEESEUNG : look what we got 😩

* one image attached

JAY : jackpot.

SUNOO : do you... think he likes her?

NIKI: I've never seen him this comfortable with a girl ever in my life. Or even seen him with a girl ever in my life. 🫢

JUNGWON : that only means one thing guys... 😳

HEESEUNG : HE LIKES HER

SUNOO : HE LIKES HER

JAY : HE HAS A THING FOR HER

NIKI: HE'S IN LOVE 😧

JAKE : why are we talking about my sister and my best friend, what is this conversation. 🤨

SUNOO : does sunghoon like suyeon??

JAKE : how the fuck would I know that? You think he'd tell me that he likes my sister? he couldn't even get the courage to ask me about my sister for the "get to know your partner project" 😶

JAKE : to be honest, i don't want suyeon to get hurt. Sunghoon is still grieving, and you know how he gets when he's upset... I'm worried. I'm worried enough being away from suyeon right now.

JUNGWON : don't be worried, love will always have it's up and downs but if he really likes her. No matter what the situation is, he will be aware to never hurt her or himself.

HEESEUNG : yea don't think negatively about it.

JAKE : you don't have him in this group chat do you...?

JAY : NO

JAKE : I kind of ship them too 🫣

JUNGWON : 💞💞 love is in the air guys.

NIKI: ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

——