33

—— CAFE OWNERS

—— CAFE OWNERS

over the past couple of days, we had all the contracts and papers signed and now it was ours. They've unpacked everything and I settled everything just like how it was before, and now students from the highschool sunghoon & I attended last year are now looking for job applications, I'm willing to take them in.

Jaeyun enters the shop and snickers, "I know you've been dreaming of owning the cafe now look at you."

I fold my arms, "I saw an offer and I took it." I defend myself from his words.

"you want anything? I learned half of the recipes."

"get me that iced coffee you always drink, I want to try it." he takes a seat and patiently waits. Sunghoon takes a seat next to him and grins looking at me work.

"even when she's 10 feet away from you, you still admire her. I don't even know why I introduced you two to each other." Jaeyun sighs in disappointment, and sunghoon returns him a look of disbelief.

"you know damn well you didn't introduce us, we knew each other before in grade 9. Then the umbrella incident not to bring up that we were seat partners the whole year, we would've met either way." sunghoon scoffs.

"I get it, didn't have to give me a whole essay." his best friend rolls his eyes in response.

i come out and place his iced coffee on the table and sit next to the two because the cafe was empty currently. It's around 8 pm and students were out, not wanting to get their job applications on this day. I don't blame them because as a high school student I would've done the same thing.

"hoon, I did something." i winked and he slightly tilts his head. "what did you do?"

"you'll see, we can't give the secret place out to him." i point at Jaeyun and Sunghoon grins. "oh, I get exactly what you're talking about."

Jaeyun glances over at us one by one, dumbfounded. "what the fuck are you guys talking about?"

"it's a secret."

"fine I don't want to know, losers. How hard can it be to find a secret place in the cafe, it won't take very long that's for sure."

"you can look everywhere but we hid it very well, and there's something blocking the door too. So good luck."

—— TIME SKIP

now that Jaeyun left I could finally show Sunghoon the cafe, but first I flipped the sign that said "closed for a few minutes, we'll be back in a while."

"look what I did." I giggled, I disguised the roof's door into a sliding one and it looked like it was apart of the wall because it was white. It's blended in and very unnoticeable.

"you disguised the wall into a sliding door that leads to the roof?!" his jaw drops, and he runs up the stairs and goes up to the roof to see fairy lights hung up.

and a few slight decor like some colored bean bag cushion chairs and a rug in a specific area, I put up a few vines in one corner.

I left the cherry blossom tree alone, I didn't decorate anything over on that side. It was beautiful as it was.

the shining moon could be seen from miles away, and there was droplets on my hand. It was light rain, beautiful and smooth as it comes down to the earth.

"it's crazy a year ago we met on this street because of you giving me your umbrella." I turn to face hoon.

"i'm glad I made the decision to give it to you and not be the asshole I usually was." he slightly laughs under his breath and approaches me.

"I've said this once but once is not enough, I'm thankful for you, always. I love you Suyeon." he cups my jaw with his one side and brushes my cheeks with his thumb.

"I love you too hoon." i wrap my arms around his neck, allowing our lips to collide under the

SIRIMIRI.

——-

THE END !! ( THERE WILL ALWAYS BE AN EPILOGUE.)

thank you, I can't believe I finished this story in a month that's the fastest I've written a book. I was truly dedicated to writing this book. Thank you to those who read it and for 16.4K views on the story in a month, ily. <3