32

—— 3 months later

—— 3 months later.

sunghoon & I were going to the same university. Jaeyun was going into the dance industry, mom and dad were here to stay this year.

i ambled across when I saw the cafe, "CLOSING PERMANENTLY." my heart dropped to its lowest and I rushed inside.

"you're closing?! Why?! business was good." I frowned at them and they all stared at me incredulously, one of them looked at me with pity. "we haven't made enough money to get us going, it's mostly just you, we're grateful for you coming into this shop everyday for years and cherishing every moment we've given you. Our shop isn't thriving, there's nothing for us to do."

then...an idea came to mind. "WAIT, IM COMING BACK. DONT GO ANYWHERE." I shout before running out.

sunghoon, I need to find him. I arrive to his house and run up the stairs, there he is laying on his bed, the way I busted into his man shocked him. "did you have to bust in like that?"

"sunghoon shut up and just listen, what do you say about...taking ownership of the cafe. You and me, together." i propose and he gets up from his bed and walks up to me.

"huh? but they already own it, did something happen?" he questions with curiosity.

"they're closing it, everything will be gone. The cafe, the roof, the drinks, our memories, I can't just let all of that wither away. They said they couldn't afford the place and the business anymore...but I can. I can help them and I want to help them, by owning the cafe and giving them the money they need. After all they welcomed me there every day, they filled my life with warmth." i strongly let out.

"then let's do it. You and me." His lips gently curve to the side.

my eyes pop out a bit, "you're serious?? You want in?!" and he nods to confirm, I bring him into a tight hug. "god I love you so much I could literally kiss you."

"then what are you waiting for?" he chuckles, his lips coming down on mine softly.

I laugh and shake my head, "quick, we need to hurry because I told them to wait."

—— CAFE.

"you said you can't take care of the cafe anymore right?? sunghoon & I were thinking of buying it from you, this cafe brought so many memories and we want to continue to give the warmth to others the way you did to us."

the owner's eyes were brimmed up with tears of joy, "you'd do that for us and buy it?"

"it's in return for everything you've done for me, had a really rough year. Coming here patched it up so of course I'd do this for you."

"alright then kid, I'll let you two have it. I'll get in all the papers and you can sign it over the days and think it through." he pat my back, i thank him.

"you, me. 50/50? I want to be fair." i bring up the question to my boyfriend and he shakes his head and disagrees. "100% you, I don't deserve it. You do, we might be in this together but it's everything to you, you love this place more than anything. You deserve all the money for it." he caressed and head, kissing my forehead.

the greatest man in the world, sunghoon.

——

this story's about to end 🤧