25

——

——

THE ROOF

an hour had passed of us talking to each other, "let's go home!!" sunghoon pulls on my arm without me being aware and once again, on the same day I fall on him.

but as we fell, we sort of flipped so now he was crushing me. Literally. "god, my back." i grimaced in pain.

"sorry" he gets up and pulls me back up from the ground, brushing the dust off of my outfit. "can we sit for a bit my legs hurt so bad, it feels like my bones are going to break any second."

"no way! we're going home, get on my back." he demands.

"are you sure? are you sure you can carry me all the way back home? It's a lot of pressure." I question him.

he scoffs, "i work out and have you seen these biceps? I'll be fine." and he convinced me because his body was pretty jacked, especially his biceps.

so I jumped on his back and he held onto my legs for support. Luckily the cafe was opened so we were able to go down the stairs and not a ladder.

—— HOME

I was on phone with the boys, "well I was going to confess right after he told me he was thankful for me but it was too sudden, I froze and i changed it up..." I sighed.

"THAT WOULDVE BEEN PERFECT EVEN THE PERFECT SPOT." jungwon shouts over the phone.

"so are you going to confess or not?" heeseung questions.

"yeah... I am. But if I'm going to do so, I want to at least do it in the right place!"

"hurry up on it because there's nothing to talk about at school and you're the only entertainment I have." niki vacantly responds.

"you're acting like my life is a drama to you." i huff and he chuckles. "because it pretty much is, why do you think we're so invested?"

SUNGHOON'S MOM JOINED

"suyeon, when is my son going to come home? I kind of miss my 5'11 baby." she groans, the others and I burst out laughing.

"I'll get him on the phone, one second. NOT ON THIS GROUP CHAT THOUGH, I'll call you separately mrs.park."

CALLING MRS.PARK

"sunghoonnn" I call, going down the stairs into the living room where he's watching dramas.

he stares at me, waiting for what I'm going to say. "hmm?"

"you're mom wants to talk to you." I hand over my phone to him.

"hello?"

"hoonie, my sweet child when are you going to come home?! I've made your favorite dish, come home please and bring Suyeon with you!" she giggles.

"I can't turn down my favorite dish like that, and she told me to bring you along so let's go." he gets up from the couch and hands me back my phone.

—— SUNGHOON'S HOUSE.

"I've called Jaeyun and he said he won't be home tonight so thank the lord you came over here with sunghoon, wait but you didn't get any clothes..."

"I can spare her some, don't bother thinking about it mom. I'm hungry." Sunghoon tells her and she smiles, placing the dishes of food on the table.

I thank her for the meal and I dig in, it was so good. That's where sunghoon got that flavor from when he was cooking, he gets the skills from his mother, if only he knew how to apply them properly.

——-