22

—— NEXT MORNING

—— NEXT MORNING

another morning where suyeon and sunghoon were out cold on the couch, with their arms wrapped around each other for warmth. "and you say they don't get along." sunghoon's mom nudges jake, snapping photos of them with her Polaroid camera.

jungwon grins, "I can't believe she walked all the way over here with a camera because she had a gut feeling that they were sleeping next to each other."

"mother's instinct is no joke." jay brings up as it puts chills down his spine and sunghoon's mother faces him and nods in agreement. "no joke indeed, there's nothing any of you can hide from me."

"didn't you just meet suyeon not that long ago, how come you already ship her with your one and only son?" niki questions his mother and she laughs it off derisively.

"kid, I've known her mother for years. Looking at her is looking at a replica of her mother, also her brother. Look how well behaved Jaeyun is, the sims are a very reserved family but there is a chaotic side to them. That's how I know she's the perfect match for sunghoon, her solid personality and his goes well together but he's only quiet while she has another side to her. A cheerful side." she clasps her hands together and her eyes twinkle.

"you know the saying, a calm and quiet boyfriend always needs a crazy chaotic girlfriend." she hysterically laughs.

sunghoon's head rises up and he looked as confused as ever, "what are you doing here?" he asks her, looking down to see Suyeon right under him so he moves back to the side so he's not hovering over her.

"i just came to drop the kids off..." she sheepishly explains.

he turns back around and covers suyeon's body with the blanket so she wouldn't get cold, "what's with the camera then?" he scoffs in disbelief.

"anything could happen, wouldn't want to miss a memorable moment."

"sleeping next to each other isn't a memorable moment." he snaps.

"so you want there to be memorable moments??" she wiggles her eyebrows and he groans. "I didn't say that."

"shhhh you're going to wake her up with you're groaning!" heeseung whisper yells. "who cares it's literally 11 am." sunoo shrugs.

her eyes fluttered open, "I know you're not going to like this but I'm going to do it anyways because I'm extremely cold." she tells sunghoon groggily, snuggling into his chest and pulling him in closer.

sunghoon smiled, and the rest just watched in amazement and his mom definitely got a shot of that with the camera, A RARE MOMENT : A MOTHER FINDS HER QUIET INTIMIDATING SON SMILING WHILE HAVING A GIRL IN HIS EMBRACE.

"wakey wakey suyeonie, you can sleep with your boyfriend later." heeseung whispers into Suyeon's ears.

SUYEON

my eyes shot open, I shift my eyes to the kitchen and everyone was staring at me with grins plastered all over their faces, why just why.

now I'm facing sunghoon and he has a smug look on his face and I start to feel the heat rush through my cheeks and my chest squeezing in together, that sensation again.

wait. that sensation?

no. no way.

——