30

—— SUNGHOON

—— SUNGHOON

I stood in front of jisun's grave, alone. I was ready to tell him that I was letting him go, I was letting all the guilt go away as well, he's in a better place and I know he wouldn't want me to suffer because of him. Though I'm letting him ayo, he'll always stay in my heart.

i place the bouquet of roses on the stone, "i know you're watching bro." I smile up at the sky. I take my leave from the cemetery and all the weight and pressure that I've been carrying with me since his death, had finally withered away.

i've continued to move on with life.

—— GRADUATION DAY.

sunghoon had arrived from jisun's grave and he looked for his girlfriend. His girlfriend on the other hand was looking for her parents.

"Suyeon! Jaeyun! my sweet children." she had pulled them into her motherly embrace and their father caressed their heads.

sunghoon's parents had stood beside him and watched in awe, his parents then greeted mine. Our mother's hugged tightly, "I have not seen you in so long, do you know how lonely I was?!"

"there's no need to feel lonely anymore, we have the whole summer to each other! and thank you for taking care of these two while we were away for this company project, I owe you too much." she gives her a dear smile.

"I see them as my own." Mrs.Park peers over at Suyeon and Jaeyun.

"is this sunghoon? I haven't seen you since years ago, you've matured very well. Such a handsome young man." my mom beams, caressing his head.

sunghoon bows, "guys let the couple have a picture to themselves!" Jaeyun shooed everyone away and their parents widened their eyes.

"Couple???" their mother smile, her eyes glancing over at Sunghoon and then back at Suyeon. Their father doing the same.

"oh my god, I was gone for a year and a few months. You're dating sunghoon?! Why wouldn't you tell me sooner. We were planning to set you up with him anyways!"

"she's all grown up huh?" Suyeon's father looks over at sunghoon's father. "grown up to be just like you." he responds with a chuckle.

"yeah well no need for that plan anymore, we're together so please get us a picture!" I beg and they give us some space.

i pose and let sunghoon's mother take all the camera's, "hoon put a smile on his one, a big and bright one. Also... can I get a kissing shot?"

"mom!" he yells.

"fine!" she rolls her eyes.

"Mrs.park!" I called her name and she tilts her head. "yeah suyeon?"

"I'll give you what you want so have your phone ready and the camera!" i shout back, grinning right after and a devious smile appears on her face.

i pull sunghoon in and crash my lips on his and let me tell you a million photos were taken, even by our classmates and he wasn't very happy about that but he let that moment go and sacrificed it for me.

the other 6 photobombed in the back but hey the other pictures without them turned out great!

this summer is going to be the best.

——