20

——

——

sunghoon didn't return home at night, he was at our place but I let his mom know that he was okay and that he'd be staying with us.

Jaeyun was in his room playing video games meanwhile sunghoon and i were in the kitchen, just as I was about to head up stairs. He grasped onto my wrist and dragged me back. "hey yeon, thanks for today. It meant a lot." his eyes seeps into mine gently, he was genuine.

"don't mention it, with every problem put aside today was a good day. Just being each other's company." i smile faintly.

——

THE LOVE GC

HEESEUNG : Guys can we do something to get them together this is getting boring, we need action, we need spice, we need FLAMES, we need romance.

JAY : you're just saying that because you don't have your own love life to focus on.

HEESEUNG : you're not any better.

JUNGWON : GUYS FOCUS. this about them not you guys.

HOON'S MOM : YEAH 🙄

HEESEUNG : ☹️

JAKE : those two were in the kitchen together but now I don't know where they are, I think yeon already went back to her room.

HOON'S MOM : can't you leave those two alone like leave the house or something... 😐

JAKE : WHAT IM NOT CRAZY. WHY WOULD I LEAVE MY OWN HOUSE.

HOON'S MOM : I'll pay you.

JAKE : ... depends on how much 😋😋

HOON'S MOM : $25 take it or leave it kid.

JAKE : deal... so where do I go first things first?

HOON'S MOM : all of you meet me, you too jake unless you don't want your cash 🤨

JAKE: NO NO I DEFINITELY WANT MY CASH, IM COMING.

——

JAKE

I clear my throat, "sunghoon?! Suyeon?!" I shout out their names, suyeon comes out of her room while I hear Sunghoon coming up the stairs. "something came up, I'll be at the library. I'll be a bit late, sunghoon watch Suyeon for me." i pat his back.

"chances I don't come home but you practically lived with each other for a week, you two can handle it another night." i snicker, grasping onto my jacket and heading down the stairs.

sunghoon & suyeon silently stand in front of each other. "he's been going out more than usual." I tilt my head.

"I've noticed that too..." Sunghoon adds on.

"you hungry? you didn't eat ever since we came back home."

he nods his head, "I don't want to, I'm not in the mood."

"you have to eat something, you can't just starve like this. I know you had a rough day, don't make it worse by creating a rough stomach too." I linked his arm with mine and took him down the stairs with me.

"i'd ask for help...but what use would that be?" i giggle, taking out the vegetables. I began to put oil in the pan and I placed the vegetable in the pan.

sunghoon folds his arm and shoved me to the side. "I can assure you I can cook, I practiced." and as he begins to take the lead, I was getting impressed.

he actually was cooking, "let me have a taste." I open my mouth, he places the spoon full of rice and veggies in my mouth. The taste was rich, it was delicious, I peer over at him with a satisfied look.

"woah, this is actually good." my tone high because I was amazed and he himself seemed pretty proud.

"it is isn't it." his face all smug.

——-