15

——

——

rained poured down for hours and it got dark quickly, sunghoon's parents were going to come home late because of the rain pouring outside they probably wouldn't be able to drive their cars because the storm was so heavy. The roads were flooded with water, especially on the highway.

i sat down on the couch, wondering where sunghoon was because it was pouring vigorously outside and he hasn't come home. I was beginning to get paranoid until the door bust open and I hear panting and droplets of water plummeting to the ground making a "plop" sound.

my eyes shift to sunghoon who immediately took off his shirt exposing his bare chest and his body was shaking from the freezing rain dripping down his body.

"give me that blanket." he demanded me, pointing at the blanket that I used to wrap around my body. I grasped onto the blanket and tossed it to him, averting my eyes in a split second because I felt a burning sensation rush through my cheeks.

sunghoon seemed to take notice of how I got flustered, and that just motivated him to play around. "why are you blushing?" he banters.

"why aren't you changed." i attempt to change the topic but he sits next to me and pulls me in closer. His arm goes on my shoulder and he lays my head on his chest, I felt his chin on the top of my head and he caressed the strands of my hair and put it behind my ears.

"why are you changing the topic." he teases and the rasp in his voice from the cold rain makes his voice deeper than it was, sending thrilling chills down my spine.

I try to get my chest off of his but takes grasp of my head once again and puts it on his chest again. "chill."

"I am chill, my body is chilly and I'm literally freezing because of your pants. You took off your shirt but you couldn't make it to your room to change out of your pants. The idiocy." i scoff.

"alright I'm just playing." he grins, getting up the stairs leaving a wet trail from all of the rain that soaked up his ripped jeans.

i facepalmed and got some paper towels to dry up the couch and clean the floor. He came back down the stair with pajama pants, and ambled towards the kitchen. "I'm hungry." he announces.

and I see him rummaging through the kitchen cabinets until he finally laid his hand on a ramen noodle packet. "jackpot." he waves it in my face.

i have just realized that i haven't seen him this comfortably, a week ago he wouldn't even bother to talk to me and now he's waving noodles across my face.

"try cooking again and the only thing you'll get done is making smoke inside the house." I exhale heavily and snatch the noodles from his hands.

i then take the noodles and begin to make it in a pot.

TIME SKIP

the noodles were ready and I set the hot bowl on the table, i hand the fork to sunghoon. "let's dig in while it's hot." and he nods in agreement and we both start to feast on the noodles, completely devouring it.

it was one bowl of noodles and we were sharing it since he ran out but some reason, sharing it made it tastier.

sunghoon's phone starts to ring and he picks it up, it was his parents. "sunghoon dear, since it's raining so much outside and the streets are way to flooded to drive we decided to stay in our building's guest bedroom. Make sure you and Suyeon get well and go to sleep early! I'll see you two first thing in the morning, okay?"

"alright mom."

"bye!"

"bye mom."

"Guess you're stuck with me for the rest of the night." a smug look is taut on his face.

"I'm stuck with you for the rest of the week, no surprise here." I vacantly respond.

——