Chapter 003

Chapter 003 - Abnormal Physical Examination

Soon, the sound of the man washing his hands came from outside. Le Yao put his ear close to the door panel, waited until the sound of tap-water stopped and the sound of footsteps began to fade away. He opened his zipper and began to pee. After peeing, he also went to wash his hands. At that moment, his mind flashed to the tall figure he had seen before.

He didn’t know what was wrong with that man. He somehow felt that those eyes were very familiar, just like… just like Xu Yao’s picture that he had seen the previous night through the light brain. But in the picture, there was a scar between Xu Yao’s eyebrows. It was obvious that the scar was thick and was estimated to be seven or eight centimeters long, making it hard to ignore. Besides,  Xu Yao seemed to be much older and darker than the man he had just met.

There was also another funny thing. When he woke up this morning, Le Yao could have actually applied for an ID from the marriage center, and by using the excuse of ‘understanding the future spouse’s  information’, he had permission to see what Xu Yao looked like. But he had been traumatized by the previous picture.

Since he had already seen the most terrible side of Xu Yao, it was not like he couldn’t see him anymore, so no matter what Xu Yao looked like now, it would be better than that picture, right? So, he didn’t have to worry about being scared when going to meet the real Xu Yao.

Anyways, it is just for a marriage registration. It’s not as bloody as being on the battlefield, is it?

After Le Yao checked himself in the mirror once again and went out, he saw that tall pine tree man chatting with Wang Hao in the corridor.

He was a bit confused.

“Oh, he’s here,” Le Yao heard Wang Hao say.

“Wang Ge, you…” Le Yao had a bad premonition as he approached them, “Do you know each other?”

“This is Mr. Xu Yao,” Wang Hao pointed to the tall pine tree man and said in a respectful tone, “Senior brother, this is the eldest son of General Le Feishan, Le Yao.”

“Yes, we met in the bathroom just now,” Xu Yao looked at the child whose ears had instantly turned red. He raised his eyebrows slightly, and with a flash in the depths of his eyes, pondered  for a moment, then said, “He also praised me…”

“Who — who praised you?” Le Yao quickly cut off his sentence.

Do you even have any face? Is it a compliment to say you pee loudly?

Le Yao’s face was as red as a monkey’s butt. He summoned up his courage and glared at the person across from him.

At this time, he couldn’t be too overbearing. After all, Wang Hao was still watching him, although he didn’t seem to be paying that much attention. At home, he knew that Le Feishan would not take his attitude seriously, but Xu Yao was different. This was the first time they had met. In case he didn’t hold back his natural attitude of acting arrogant like the original body and upset Xu Yao, wouldn’t it be troublesome in the future?

It was not too much to say that Xu Yao was the local tyrant of Planet Huaxia. Le Yao felt that he had to rely on Xu Yao for a while whilst he was there. He must not make this person angry. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have any chance to survive. The him now couldn’t even use a talisman or summon an underworld creature; he only had his hands and legs which were small and weak.

What if something happened to him? Although he was genetically abnormal within the Omega population by having an excellent height, appearance, intelligence and better physical ability, he couldn’t be compared to any alpha at all, especially this alpha in front of him.