Chapter 071

Chapter 071 - The Large Conference Meeting

The unknown male ghost that he’d never seen before was staring at Le Feishan with an angry expression. Le Yao connected the points to each other, and two conclusions floated in his mind: one was, he was Jiang Xinduo’s ex-husband and the other that he was the person Le Feishan had once killed.

At this time, the ghost had made two laps around Le Feishan while showing a grim smile. Le Feishan stiffened in his spot before moving to stand beside Xu Yao. He grinded his teeth as he demanded, “Xu Yao! What do you mean by this?”

Xu Yao smiled and showed a pleasant attitude. “What do I mean? I just told you that I wanted you to do me a favor.”

Le Feishan didn’t expect such a situation to occur, and for it to worsen. He asked, “What favor?”

Xu Yao turned to one side and said, “Please, let’s get on the hover car first.”

Le Feishan didn’t want to enter his hover car at all, but he discovered that ‘he’ was looking and surrounding him. He felt a chill in his heart, as if tens of thousands of small snakes had drilled their way into his body and finally into his heart. It numbed his scalp and it seemed that he had difficulty breathing.

Le Yao was curious about who the ‘male ghost’ was, but Xu Yao didn’t say anything, so he didn’t interrupt their conversation. To be honest, he really didn’t have any sympathy for Le Feishan at all. A father who treated his children as objects, who kicked them away when they were useless and recovered them when they proved to be useful, was someone who made it really hard for people to feel good about him.

But, about the hospital gown wearing ‘male ghost’, was he more likely to be Jiang Xinduo’s ex-husband? If he remembered correctly, Jiang Xinduo’s ex-husband had also died of illness, just like the original host’s mother.

“You want me to expose Aldrich?” At this time, Le Feishan asked Xu Yao doubtfully, “Why? What do you mean?”

“Why, shouldn’t you know the reason for that better than I do?” Xu Yao poured a glass of juice. Le Feishan thought it was for him, but he gave it to Le Yao and said with a smile, “If I don’t pour it, you won’t drink it, will you? I don’t know if there is anyone who cares about you like I do?”

“Hehe, stop it.” Le Yao took the cup and kept looking at the strange Mr Ghost as if he didn’t hear the real meaning in Xu Yao’s words.

However, Le Feishan heard it. It was obvious that Xu Yao was deliberately directing it to him.

“You’re not afraid of offending the Davis Family?” asked Le Feishan.

“If I was afraid, I would not have lived to this day.” Xu Yao continued, “Besides, he offended me first. In fact, I think he had offended you as well, but you don’t seem to feel that way.”

Le Yao was Le Feishan’s son. When Aldrich said that he would wash away Le Yao’s mark in front of Le Feishan, wasn’t it a provocation? Xu Yao felt that if someone dared to say that he wanted to wash his son’s mark in front of him, it would be equivalent to telling him that he was superior to his son. Let alone think about it, he would immediately beat this kind of person to near death on the spot.

Le Feishan’s expression indeed became uglier. He glanced at Le Yao and then looked back at Xu Yao again before he said, “I can tell who you cherish and who you don’t. But do you believe that the Emperor will be on your side? The undead army is a great attraction, but after all, it’s an army that is in your hands. How can you prove that this army won’t be a threat to the Emperor?”

“A weapon always has a safe spot for people to hold it with and a dangerous position with which to attack. Is the army made up of the living absolutely safe?”