Chapter 063

Chapter 063 - Using Their Own Tricks

It turned out that the reason why miracles were called ‘miracles’ was because their probability of occurrence was very low. Instead of a miracle occuring, things just became even worse for Le Tianyu. No one knew who started it, but someone said that although he and Le Feishan were obviously not biological father and son, they resembled each other to some degree. Especially the ears, the auricles looked too similar, as if they were carved from the same mold.

Tarot Empire’s military law clearly stipulated that any active military personnel would be severely punished if they had extramarital affairs. Military marriages were protected by law, but the guilty side wasn’t. No matter if the offending side was military personnel or non-military personnel, the one who cheated would be punished. Also, the ‘other’ person involved in the affair with the one in a military marriage would be punished as well.

The age gap between Le Tianyu and Le Yao didn’t seem that far apart. At most, they had a difference of one or two years. Hmm? That was strange. Didn’t Le Yao’s mother die from an illness when he was two years old? Was there something hidden within Le Tianyu and Le Feishan’s similarity?

However, these were all guesses made by netizens on the Internet. There was no definite evidence to prove that Le Tianyu was related to Le Feishan.

Xu Yao asked President Liu, “President Liu, do you know if there is any medicine that can tamper with the individual’s genetic or blood test results, and it will not be discovered even after being consumed? Does such a thing exist?”

“Hmm? Can tamper with the individual’s genetic test results and blood test results, huh… This kind of medicine that will not be discovered after its intake exists but is very rare…” President Liu frowned, thought for a moment and continued, “But it depends on what test is being done.”

“Could you give me a list of all such medicines?”

“Sure, General. Just a moment.”

President Liu immediately listed all the medicines for Xu Yao, and not only gave the names of the medicines, but also those of the research and development companies, as well as the manufacturing companies that could produce these medicines.

Xu Yao looked at the list on the light brain and found that there were indeed very few types, and they were all relatively special medicines. He ordered Leslie to write them down and search the Internet to see if there were any corresponding pictures.

“No.” Le Yao sighed as he looked at the pictures Leslie had found and continued, “I would have hidden one or two of them if I had known. You don’t have to bother yourself to check into it.”

“It’s already good enough that you can remember so many details. Besides, maybe if we look more into it, we’ll find something.”

“It’s hard to say. In fact, if you think about it now, Le Feishan definitely treats Le Tianyu too well. Whatever he says, in the end, I’m his own son. How could he treat Le Tianyu better than me? Although Le Tianyu is indeed better than me in some aspects, an outstanding son is his own son and an inferior son is still his own son. Think about it, could a stepson possibly be better than your own son?”

“I don’t need to think about it as I won’t have a stepson. No one can seduce me except you.”

Upon listening to this sentence, Le Yao’s heart swelled with sweetness. He smiled, hugged Xu Yao’s neck, and kissed him on the mouth, before they left together.