Chapter 014

Chapter 014 - Extreme Joy Turns to Sorrow

That night, Ji Fengyu brought some of his good friends to live with him in his big villa. The ‘villa’ was a bit deceptive, but at least it still protected them from wind and rain. Since they now owned the villa, they thought about having some other things as well.

For example, things like incense sticks, poker cards, mahjong, and other food and entertainment items. These were all the things that they were currently lacking. There was no way they could endure it when opportunities were so close at hand. Ghost life was very long and really boring when there was nothing to do. They needed some fun too.

So when Le Yao and Xu Yao returned to their house, there were already three ghost brothers waiting for them inside. One of them was Ji Fengyu. Needless to say, there were two new ghosts that Le Yao didn’t know.

One of them was Song He. He had died at the age of 32, had a big body and a bald head. He looked like a butcher. Before his death, he had opened a supermarket chain. His supermarket chain, ‘Songhe’, was said to be very popular at that time.

The other was Wang Feixia, who died when he was 28 years old. He owned a food business, and had sold spicy crawfish when he was alive. This man had a build which was totally opposite from that of Song He’s. Song He stood there as strong as an iron tower, while Wang Feixia was as thin as a bean sprout.

The two had died more than 20 years after Ji Fengyu’s death. So, compared to them, Ji Fengyu looked very young, but they were still all brothers.

Upon hearing Ji Fengyu’s introduction, Le Yao said to Xu Yao, “I’m going to the bathroom first.”

Xu Yao also happened to have something he needed to check, so he casually answered, “Hmm.” What he didn’t know was that his little wife had just entered the bathroom and had begun to ‘talk’ with ‘another man’!

Xu Yao couldn’t hear Ji Fengyu talk, so naturally, Ji Fengyu didn’t have to lower his voice. He spoke directly to Le Yao. But Le Yao was concerned about Xu Yao overhearing him, so he wrote his responses with his fingers on the floor.

Le Yao: Have you received the house?

Ji Fengyu: “You still bother to ask such a question? Actually making me a house from a random paper box! Are we still brothers? There are so many random things inside it.”

Le Yao: It’s still usable. Just make do with it first. The original owner of my body borrowed some money and didn’t pay it back. Today, the company deducted all the money in my account and made me owe a debt. I’m in trouble now. Do you have any good ways to make money? I can’t afford to buy you supplies without money.

Ji Fengyu: “Can’t you change this ‘paper box’ house soon?”

Nonsense! Who told me that Omegas don’t have any moral integrity? Don’t you know that I am an Omega now? I burned this house for you and yet you’re not satisfied!

Song He then asked, “Is it convenient for you to tell us how much you owe?”

Le Yao: 2.3 million.

Wang Feixia: “That’s just a trifle.”

Le Yao: “…”

How can you say it is just ‘a trifle’? This is a lot, okay!

Ji Fengyu: “Does your family not care about you?”

Le Yao: It’s hard to say. My stepmother is like a snake and a scorpion.

Everyone said that the original host was a loser. But he hadn’t been like that at the beginning. It was Jiang Xinduo, who was strict with her own child, but only said good things to the original body and indulged him in everything he did. Jiang Xinduo bought him whatever he wanted, and she was very caring to him on the outside, which made people believe that she was a kind stepmother, rarely found in the world.