Chapter 047

Chapter 047 - The Two Separated, Yin and Yang

Underneath the strong tastes, burning breaths and powerful hugs, Le Yao didn’t keep count of how many times they did it and how he fell asleep last night, but he vaguely remembered that afterwards Xu Yao had contacted a person and said something, before feeding him the nutritional supplement and letting him go to sleep.

But it would be naive of him to think that this would be the end…

When Le Yao woke up, he could hardly speak, and almost immediately knelt when he tried to stand up from the bed. If it wasn’t for Xu Yao’s quick reaction to catch him, Le Yao would’ve fallen flat onto the floor by now.

“You… are you really a human and not a beast?” Le Yao asked in a hoarse, high-pitched voice while he eyed his husband, “How can you still stand firmly even after all that?”

“Hmm? How should I feed you until you’re full if I can’t stand firmly?” Xu Yao smiled and felt even more possessive towards Le Yao than before. When he sniffed the person in his arms who was covered in his own pheromones, his satisfaction instantly burst out and his voice became gentler, “Anyways, we have to eat something, so I asked the intelligent chef to cook some porridge for us. Our exercise uses a lot of energy, so you should eat more.”

“Un, okay,” Le Yao realized that he had been carefully placed on the sofa and looked at Xu Yao with doubt. “Don’t we usually eat at the dining table?”

“The chair will be too hard for you, do you think you can sit there?”

Le Yao scratched his head and said nothing.

He ate the seafood porridge made by the intelligent chef, as well as the vegetable salad, and fully filled his stomach. He knew that an Omega’s estrus would normally last for around five to seven days. Although Xu Yao had thoroughly marked him, and they had already formed a knot, his estrus period hadn’t passed yet.

It was late into the morning by this time, and normally it would be at this time that the Flying Wolf division were at their busiest according to their military schedule.

Xu Yao knew that he could not leave Le Yao during this period as right now Le Yao was particularly sensitive and fragile. If he wasn’t around, Le Yao would feel uneasy, sad, and even anxious. This was an Omega’s instinct. So, he simply planned to do all of that day’s work at home, and tried to postpone all the arrangements that could be delayed till later.

It made sense to accompany his wife through estrus, and his superiors should understand.

For the time being, external affairs would be managed by Yan Jie and a few of the backup staff members. Any problems that couldn’t be solved by them would be reported to him.

“Don’t you have to go to the Command Center?” Le Yao saw that it was already past nine o’clock and Xu Yao still hadn’t left. Instead, he had put on casual home pants that exposed his sexy abdominal muscles, and just walked back and forth in the room.

“No, what would you do if you need me again, hmm? Who was it yesterday who was crying like a cat with a pitiful face? I hugged him as soon as I got there, but he still blamed me for not finding him fast enough.”

“Shut up!” As soon as Le Yao thought back to this black spot in his history, he couldn’t wait to hit his head against the wall. “I didn’t want that either. I’d asked for Leslie to find you from the moment I felt it, but you didn’t come. I’d yelled more than enough all day that it should give you bad comments, but I didn’t really complain about anything specifically about you, so you should be happy! However, after what happened yesterday, can I still go back to the cold shed to buy vegetables in the future?” I don’t know whether I should laugh or cry when I think about it!