Chapter 026

Chapter 026 - Bold Idea

Uncle Ming and Yan Jie were getting ready to go to bed when they suddenly heard a noise of someone shouting in the yard next door. They were thinking about going out to have a look, but they also thought that may be the newly married couple were just fighting.

Sure enough, it didn’t take a long time for the couple to stop. It seemed that the great devil defeated the little angel and captured the little angel back to his house.

Then the next day, the general’s wife appeared in the military cafeteria for the first time.

The cafeteria and the hospital were in two different directions. The hospital was in the southwest of the living area, while the cafeteria was in the northwest. A place that could accommodate ten thousand people to eat at the same time everyday was certainly not small, but the biggest feature in the building was its strong invisibility. When people went to this place, all they could see was a forest. As a result, they could go directly into the wood and disappeared. So magical!

It was later that Le Yao knew this cafeteria was actually a starship that docked in the forest.

As soon as Le Yao went in, he smelled all kinds of pheromones belonged to other alpha. The smell was very shallow and not that bad when mixed together. But the smell was not as amazing as Xu Yao’s. His pheromone smell actually was as aggressive as the original, if the fishy smell on his body washed away. Like fire or smoke or something like that. Le Yao couldn’t describe what it was actually. Anyway, all he felt was a little yearning when he was with him.

Don’t ask him why he is so familiar with the smell, okay!

As soon as the two men entered, the soldiers turned around one after another, and then stood up in a “shua” sound and shouted together, “Good morning, General!”

Le Yao, who was observing the surrounding was startled and hurried to stand beside Xu Yao.

Xu Yao said: “Good morning. Sit down!”

The soldiers sat back to their seat and looked at Le Yao curiously from time to time.

Le Yao chose a set meal with more than n eyes watching him.

Instead of waiting in line, the food here was prepared by the chef and placed in the intelligent food compartment. The food compartment was on both sides of each door, while the food was divided into three set meals: small, medium and large. When the soldiers came in, they could take whatever set of food they like.

Le Yao took a small set meal with half meat and half vegetables, while Xu Yao chose a large one. After taking it, the couple went to a single room. At this time, all the leaders that Le Yao had seen in the ward before were sitting together inside. They had black circle below their eyes and looked tired.

The previous event of summoning souls might bring them a huge impact, and obviously they didn’t have a good rest in these two days.

“Good morning, General, Mr. Xiao Le.” Everyone in this room said that almost in unison.

“Good morning, everyone.” Le Yao smiled, “I’m glad to have breakfast with you all.”

“So do I!” Zhang Xuwei said, “We are so eager to learn from you, Mr Xiao Le.”

“Ah?” Le Yao was a little confused. “What do you want to learn?”

“That’s….” said Liu Yi, the head of the heavy mecha division. “Our brothers have listed some questions about what happened in these two days. Because we knew nothing about spirits and supernatural being, we need your help to understand the situation. Otherwise, we have no basis knowledge in mind.”

“That’s right.” Yan Jie said, “For example, when will the dead appear, what kind of reasons for them to hurt human beings, and so on.”