Chapter 024

Chapter 024 - You're too Naughty

If just one of the guard woke up after Le Yao performed the soul summoning, they would think it was a coincidence. But both of the guards woke up as soon as Le Yao finished his performance and told the guards to wake up. What was that mean? It meant that something they didn’t know actually existed in the world! What even more shocking was this “subversive imagination” was now around them.

Xu Yao was still fine and could accept the scene in front of him. He has enough psychological preparation before coming here with Le Yao. While the others were a little difficult to accept this fact. Especially the dean, the attending doctor and Yan Jie, who felt that their three views would be overthrow after seeing the magical action.

When the three people back to their sense and looked at Le Yao again, their expression became very complicated. Daze, curiosity, admiration, respect, but there were no doubt.

“It seems that we still have a shallow understanding. I’m really ashamed.” The dean was an alpha in his fifties and became a military doctor for so long. He was so passionate in the medical field and familiar with mecha as well. He was silent for a moment and sighed, “Today, Mr. Xiao Le really gives me more insight.”

“Yes, Dean. Although it’s not the first time we hear this kind of thing, I never felt it existed around us. Now if we think about it, this thing is too much to take.” Tang Ye’s attending doctor also said, “I hope we can talk more about this knowledge with Mr. Xiao Le in the future. Our aim is to help and save the people in the world.”

“I’m flattered with your praise, but in fact, I’m not that good.” Le Yao said with a shy smile, “What’s more, I can’t use this kind of ability very often. Many times, injuries still rely on medical means to treat the problem, so I also have a lot to learn from you two in the future.”

“Mr Xiao Le is very modest.” Who could wake up an unconscious person without any injury with just a paper? You were so powerful ah!

“Mr. Xiao Le, I’m a little curious.” Yan Jie said, “You said that the spirits of the two guards just now had been colliding by the dead. Why does the dead do this?”

The two guards have already gone and back to their house. They have been unconscious for a whole day “without any reason” and were hard to wake up. When they open their eyes, they saw all the leaders in the ward. They were scared and couldn’t accept the terrible information at once. So the dean asked them to go back and understood everything slowly.

Le Yao thought for a moment and said, “This is a long story. But the main cause should be that you offended him first. It’s already evening now. If you don’t mind, I can ask him to come and we can ask the reason directly.”

There was a breeze and no one said anything.

Xu Yao took the lead and said, “Okay, let him come over.”

Le Yao then took the cinnabar liquid and drew a rune on the ground according to the eight characters of his birthday left by Rong Gui yesterday and called Rong Gui out.

Rong Gui was a little hungry. As soon as Le Yao summoned him with incense, he came right away. When he came, he brought a gust of foggy wind, which blew all the pages of a book in the ward. “flap flap flap” Obviously was the most common voice in the hospital or office, but listening to it was extremely scary at this time, and successfully made the temperature in the room drop significantly.