Chapter 030

Chapter 030 - Red Flower Arrangement

Le Yao carefully took Xu Yao’s arm away and tried to pull his leg out of Xu Yao’s, but he failed to do it after the second attempt.

Needless to say, Xu Yao should be awake after he moved his arm and leg like this.

Le Yao looked up, and sure enough, the big man was looking at him with a face full of smile.

“Go on.” Xu Yao just turned sideways at the moment. He held Le Yao’s head and said, “Why don’t you pull it out?”

“Is it strange that I can’t pull it out? You’re deliberately holding me!” How could he compare his weak small arms and legs with Xu Yao’s strength? Le Yao glanced at the big fish awkwardly and said, “Look, who’s being energetic this morning, hmm?”

“Don’t you have the spirit too?” Xu Yao smiled and without warning he grasped Le Yao’s small fish, “Little cute~”

“You!” Le Yao’s face suddenly redden as blood and his legs were tightly closed immediately, “You, you…”

“Hmm? Okay, that’s enough. I have something to tell you.” Xu Yao scooped Le Yao in his arms and held his chin, “Help me draw more Tianyan talismans when you’re free in the afternoon.”

“Ah? For what?” said Le Yao.

“It’ll be useful later. And remember, you don’t owe me any money. What you spend is your husband’s money. It’s natural for me to do it, so don’t always think about paying it back. Unless… you want to marry someone else in the future. Do you want to do it?”

Of course not!

Le Yao felt itchy, but he didn’t know whether it was chin or heart that itched. Of course, he didn’t want to marry another man. First of all, he liked Huaxia star. When he married with Xu Yao, he could stay there. And Xu Yao himself was excellent. Although sometimes he liked to tease him, but he was a very good person inside. He was trustworthy, otherwise it was absolutely impossible to introduce Ji Fengyu to him.

But this kind of thing couldn’t be said now! Otherwise, if Xu Yao’s lust about to explode, he would be miserable!

Le Yao whispered, “…Who want to marry again?”

Xu Yao was so close to him, of course he heard what he just said. Xu Yao couldn’t stand the soft little movement and faint sweet smell of jasmine and lemon from his little wife. So, the big palm that held Le Yao’s chin suddenly tightened. The next second, Le Yao heard Xu Yao’s hot breath from his ear. Xu Yao gently held his earlobe and said in a hoarse voice, “Baby, help me…”

Ah ah ah! You old man! Old fox spirit! Bully me again!

Le Yao’s heart was beating wildly. Under the influence of lust, this morning breakfast was one and a half hours late!

When Xu Yao left after breakfast, he pecked on Le Yao’s lips and caressed his ears: “Don’t forget to help me draw the talisman.”

Le Yao glared: “No drawing! My hands are sore!”

There was heard a man’s soft and doting laughter from the yard.

Le Yao stood at the door and watched the aircraft fly away. With his still red face, he looked down at his hands and said, “No, I have to find a way!”

He could tell that Xu Yao always teased him, so he had no choice but to play tricks on Xu Yao. This man clearly had his own ideas about him! But it was too dangerous to go on like this. He had to think of an idea to put it off for a while.

After entering the house, Le Yao rummaged through the boxes and cabinets and accidentally found the gland nutrients he bought in Tarot star. He had been trying to adapt to the new environment since he came here. He also occupied in making incense and burning offerings for his ghost brothers. His daily life was just buy vegetables, cook and clean up the house. He forgot the important thing of eating the gland nutrient and threw the idea to the back of his mind. That was not good. He had to eat this!