Chapter 016

Chapter 016 - Touch the Fish

The rain didn’t stop until midnight. It was inconvenient for Le Yao to go out, so he just waited for Xu Yao at home. At five o’clock in the afternoon, he prepared the ingredients for dinner and sent a message to Xu Yao, but he didn’t receive a reply. Later, he went out to find Uncle Ming, but there was no movement in his house.

Looking out of the window at the dark night sky, Le Yao unconsciously rubbed his arm.

In fact, he didn’t like the rain very much.

He still hadn’t received a reply to his message from Xu Yao by nine o’clock in the evening. Le Yao put away the ingredients, took a bath and then laid down on the bed. He thought that he would fall asleep soon. After all, he had hardly slept the previous night, as he had been lost in thoughts of his greater than two million yuan debt. But, after spending some time tossing around the bed, he still couldn’t sleep, so he got up and looked around for something to do.

He took out the rest of the paper — yes, he still hadn’t given up on this little piece of paper. After all, it was bought at the risk of being bitten by Xu Yao. When he pondered over it, he realised that there were too few things that he could do with it. So, he simply cut the paper again, cutting out six pieces of small squares, then drew one to six dots on each respectively, stuck them together and made a dice out of it.

Ji Fengyu had to run after the Playing Cards at least ten times while he played poker. He was about to be fed up with it all, when a dice fell out of the air.

Song He immediately asked, “Is Brother Xiao Le going to burn mahjong tiles for us?”

Wang Feixia, “This time, it’s not that bad. The size of the dice is good.”

Ji Fengyu: “…” I don’t want to speak up for my brother before I see the right things appear with my own eyes.

Sure enough, after waiting for a long time, there was only one dice and no mahjong tiles. So, the three brothers went to Le Yao’s house.

When Le Yao saw them coming, he was so happy and ran forward to greet them. But before he could say more than just “You..”, Wang Feixia stopped him with a hurried “Shh!”

Le Yao paused and asked ‘what’s wrong’ with his eyes.

Wang Feixia said, “You’d better go into the bathroom. In addition, don’t type words into the communicator in the future. The intelligent assistants here are very powerful and can automatically record all pictures and sounds.”

Ji Fengyu added, “Brother Wang was a programmer before he opened his small store. Although he has been in the Underworld for many years now, he often goes out at night to look around and understand the new knowledge and technology here. You and Xu Yao are just husband and wife in name. What if he is guarding against you? You better listen to Brother Wang.”

Le Yao then thought of the second level authority that Xu Yao had opened for him in the morning, and the borrowed money, which was a little greater than two million yuan. There was no doubt that Xu Yao was indeed being very kind to him. But it would also be proper to act carefully, so he went into the bathroom to talk with them.

He went to the bathroom as per Wang Feixia’s advice. After he squatted down on the floor, he clamped the communication device on his wrist between his thighs and lower abdomen to prevent any visual or auditory transmission from reaching it, and then began to write on the floor.

He told them that he couldn’t go outside to find the branches that he needed as ingredients for incense because of the rain. Once the rain stopped, he would be able to start preparing incense for them.