Chapter 050

Chapter 050 - A Baffling Mind

Facts have proven that the words 'disaster comes from the mouth' were not unreasonable. Le Yao almost broke his throat in order to shout and cry that night. If he didn't think of murdering his husband as sinful, he would have definitely given a life taking talisman to Xu Yao!

Damn it! This old rouge didn't treat his wife as a human being at all. I'm not an inflatable doll!

Le Yao also didn't understand it. When Xu Yao was far away from the bed, he obviously had an image of outstanding person. However, he became as fierce as a wolf when he got onto the bed. Le Yao felt so anxious that he was ready to go on strike immediately. If he hadn't remembered the appointment letter and thus reminded Xu Yao about his responsibilities, Le Yao would surely have become bedridden the next day.

"Hey, are you done?" Le Yao asked with a crying voice as he buried his face into the pillow, sounding pained.

"It's done." Xu Yao put the medicine bottle aside, and slightly regretted his unrestrained nature at night, "Can you get up? If you can't, just lie down."

"No more lying." Le Yao said in a hoarse, high-pitched voice, "I have to quickly recruit a few students. When the time comes, I will bring them all to kill you!"

"Alright, I'll wait." Xu Yao slowly stroked Le Yao's gland and reassured with a smile, "Okay, okay, don't be angry. I'll be gentler next time."

Le Yao ignored him. He turned his head to one side and thought about what Xu Yao had said to him last night.

Because he had worn the 'fur ball tail', Xu Yao had agreed to tell him what he had meant by 'showing kindness'. Xu Yao explained that since he couldn't do any evil, it was better to give the Jiang's business rivals some good luck. It was neither harmful or malicious. It was still helping people, but it would have a great impact on the Jiang Family.

The Jiang Family had been doing business for generations, involving a wide range of industries, but the current most profitable ones were the industries of luxury goods and communication equipment. In the beginning, the Jiang Family only made communication equipment, with emphasis on smart home systems. Later, the old master of the Jiang Family married a wife who had a luxury goods business in her family, and so it became a two-way development. In the past two years, thanks to their relationship with Le Feishan, they had also received many orders for military supplies. It could be said that their business was becoming increasingly bigger and bigger.

But no matter how great a business empire, it will always have competitors.

There were only three such rival businesses that Le Yao knew of, one of which was for luxury goods and the other two were for communication equipment. The luxury goods company had always been suppressed by the Jiang Family. For the two companies that made communication equipment, one of them had been better than the Jiang family at first, but for some reason, their business had started going downhill. This 'some reason' couldn't be said to be definitely be because of their relationship with Le Feishan, but his support had indeed played a vital role. After all, no matter how good their technology was, it couldn't withstand officials who would continuously find faults within it.

Yang Family, the one that made communication equipment, had three children in the family. From Xu Yao's investigations, one of the Alphas he knew of was still in the business, the other Alpha had chosen to join the army, and the Omega, was still in school. The Alpha who had joined the army happened to be an old classmate of Yan Jie's. Xu Yao only knew so much about the Jiang Family matters because of Yan Jie.