Chapter 096

Chapter 096 - The Mark of Love

Although the current set of circumstances between Yan Jie and Yang Hengtian weren’t completely unheard of, Tang Ye still thought that their relationship was limited to that of good friends or was just one between a senior and a junior. Perhaps because of work, the two had interacted with each other for a long time and might seem to be quite intimate, but they were actually just friends, right?

Now it seemed that he had thought too simply.

Also, Xu Yao had never hinted anything about this to him. After returning from Tarot, he had single-mindedly been responsible for the Huaxia reconstruction project and always worked with Ling Qiao. Moreover, when the war with Sarna started, Tang Ye was quickly sent to Vodapei, so it wasn’t due to ignorance that he seemed to know less about their relationship.

But Yang Hengtian with Yan Jie…

He remembered, before, didn’t Yan Jie say that he wanted to marry a beautiful Beta girl?

Tang Ye stared at Xu Yao as if hinting: We really don’t need to save Yan Jie?

Everyone knew that the physical fitness of a Beta wasn’t comparable to that of an Alpha. Not to mention when an Alpha’s desire had been induced by the pheromones released during estrus.

Even though Yan Jie worked in the Flying Wolf Division, in the end, he was just a technical engineer and his physical strength was weak. This was quite unlike Yang Hengtian, who had been carefully cultivated to become an excellent leader since his childhood by the Yang Family. Aside from not specifically undergoing training to resist pheromones, he was undoubtedly great in all other aspects.

Then, Xu Yao said something that pulled him back from his wandering thoughts, “Previously, Le Yao said that Yan Jie won’t marry a wife in this life, but a husband.”

“What a pitiful man…”

From within these three people, who also occupied the top three leadership positions of the Flying Wolf Division, Xu Yao and Tang Ye were approximately the same age, while Yan Jie was three or four years younger than them. They could pretty much be considered as older brothers, so both of them also treated Yan Jie as their younger brother in their day-to-day interactions.

His younger brother was going to be eaten by a wolf… Tang Ye’s heart actually ached with a bit of worry.

Sigh.

However, how could he possibly be in the mood to sympathize with another person when his mouth was this dry? The matter of Le Tianyu’s strong pheromones spreading still had yet to be solved, but he was already worrying about Yan Jie.

Le Tianyu had a flushed appearance, with a thin layer of moisture gleaming on his skin and beads of sweat rolling down from his forehead. His eyes were enticingly wet. He moved forward with difficulty, trying to attract the attention of the two Alphas in front of him. No matter which one approached him, he secretly thought it would be fine just so long as they could help him assuage this itchy feeling.

However, these two men were completely unmoved. Xu Yao simply stood cold and expressionless without the slightest of reactions, while the other person was obviously affected but was still able to resist successfully.

“Please, please help, please help me…” Le Tianyu rubbed his body on the floor as he tried to inch forward. His whole body was burning, it was so very hot. He was so eager to be touched, hugged and he craved the sensation of being filled more than anything else.

“Aren’t you leaving yet? Can you still resist it?” Xu Yao directly asked Tang Ye.

“I must be able to endure it, ba. If I can’t bear something like this, then all my training is for naught. Also, I’ve been waiting to be promoted one of these days, to take your place, hehe.”